Options
    you can always add me!! :)
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • jazzyjnva82
    Options
    Add me folks if you want to.... i'm kind of an introvert when it comes to sharing info online, however, motivation is always nice.
  • DAWNSTEP
    DAWNSTEP Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 8 pounds into a 100+ pound goal! I definitely could use some support and friends on MFP, please feel free to add me!
  • hotsauce415
    hotsauce415 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am always on a cycle of losing and gaining up to 15 pounds a year. After the fourth of July weekend I gained 7 pounds from grilled meat and beer and am looking to get back to the weight I feel comfortable at (120-125). I currently have about 10-15 lbs to loose. I am looking for friends to keep me on track and provide mutual support.
    Please feel free to add me. I would ideally like people who have similar goals and exercise practices (3x a week) who are loosing at similar rates. In order to get eat enough calories, I can only aim loose about a pound a week and would prefer people who have the same goals. I have had both friends who loose weight way faster and slower than me and find people in the same range are the best encouragement to each other. Regardless of that, all support is good support!
    I live in the Bay area and would love to also share favorite running spots or healthy food stops. If you aren't in the area I would also like to share recipes, workouts, and tips. I would also be open to being MapMyRun friends.
    I have used myfitnesspal on and off for two years and found it helpful and would love to see how it works with others as friends. Good luck on your goals!
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hello! We are about the same age with the same goal! Feel free to add me :)
  • shadowjack1965
    shadowjack1965 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Happy to meet you, feel free to add me if desired.