meh...

Options
I've been feeling kind of bleh about the whole thing lately. i've only been on here about a month and i just can't seem to make myself care anymore. i still want to lose some weight but don't have much motivation. when i see that my start weight is some people's goal weight i kind of just think "well, i guess i'm not too bad then, why try?". i dunno, just kind of bleh and looking for encouragement i guess.

Replies

• Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Dont be discouraged. We all set varying goals and some people ammend their goals as they go. They may definately revise their goals once they progress. Just because someone posts their "end" weight at your beginning weight does not mean you are "ok" persay.

What I mean to say is, you need to do this for yourself and set your goals based on what is going to make you feel as good as possible. Stay motivated to be the best you possible, without consideration of other peoples goals.

You can do it - believe in yourself and you will love yourself.
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    You've been doing great, Mary! You help encourage me on here. :) Plus with goal weights in mind, you have to remember different heights and body structures make a difference in that. Plus when some people are starting off with a lot of weight to lose, they might make a smaller goal at first. Don't give up! Of course, if you are truly happy in your skin and you feel healthy, then that's all that matters. You shouldn't do it just to hit a specific number, but if you feel like you could be healthier or have more energy or don't quite feel content with your reflection, then you should stick with it! Sorry, didn't mean to write a book. Hope that helped a little...