Finally had the drive to post a pic

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
Hey all I will be the first to admit I am camera shy, but given this is a site to show fitness quests, I posted a pic up of me. This is kinda a big step for me. I intend on making a progress of what progress I made, because I really didn't see it till this weeked when someone told me they barely recongized me and I looked fantastic, and it almost required a double take. Thats an EGO boost so I am happy

Replies

• FitJoani
    Options
    Hey all I will be the first to admit I am camera shy, but given this is a site to show fitness quests, I posted a pic up of me. This is kinda a big step for me. I intend on making a progress of what progress I made, because I really didn't see it till this weeked when someone told me they barely recongized me and I looked fantastic, and it almost required a double take. Thats an EGO boost so I am happy
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Well, may I be the first to say YOU LOOK GREAT!!! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • FitJoani
    Options
    thank you. I am happy I did it!!! I still have a little more to go given I am so short but this works!!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :wink:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Lookin' GOOD! :flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Well, congrats on this HUGE step. And I must say, looking pretty good there wolfie!:happy:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Good for you!! :drinker: :glasses:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    What a hottie!!! :love:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hooooowwwwwllllll! (my wolf imitation lol)

you look amazing....and sooo happy!!!

hugs and great job so far!!!
    Ali:flowerforyou:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    You are so cute!!! Girl who dreams about wolves.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL :)
    Can't wait to see more before/after pics.,...I think they are really inspiring to everyone on the site

You should be very proud!
    Kim
  • FitJoani
    Options
    thank you to everyone and thier kind words...this is why I wanna get my personal training certification, to PROVE to ANYONE they can be a success story!!! THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You are an inspiration to me.....Thanks ! You look GRRREEEAAATTT ! :flowerforyou: