looking for other twenty-something females for support!

Options
I finally feel ready to start the journey to better health...I will need some support and I would love to support you as well! Let's do it gals! Let's become the person we were meant to be and not be held back by weight anymore! Please feel free to add me and let's motivate each other!

Replies

• Rjperron
    Rjperron Posts: 150
    Options
    Would love some support too! I'll friend you...I'm a 23 year-old looking to get back in shape!
  • SkierElle
    Options
    Sounds good!! I'm 21, darn alcohol and college got me off track but now (as a 4th year haha) I'm back on! need some more friends on MFP, anyone feel free to add me if you're in this for good!!
  • megenj2001
    megenj2001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good job ladies! Over the course of 5-ish years, I've lost 112lb, but am stuck on the last 15---grrr. It'll be fun to be in this together!:glasses:
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I joined forever ago and I'm barely actually starting my path to a new healthy lifestyle change. Better late then never right? :) Friend request coming your way... :happy:
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    Thanks everyone...I have never reached out for support before so I thought this might be what I need to stick to my plan. Tomorrow really is the day of a fresh start for me..my plan is to get 45 minutes of exercise each day and eat up to 1300/cals...I want to lose 20-25 lbs by new years-ambitious I know!! but if my weight gain was from emotional eating (consuming about 3000-4000 cals/day for the last 2 months-yup recently gained 15 lbs in 2 months time) then I know I will lose weight rapidly, at least at first :)
  • breannk
    Options
    im 21 and i could definately use support from other ladies that are going through the same thing as me! :) sending a friend request now! and anyone else feel free to add me! :D
  • Nattiejean57
    Nattiejean57 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am 26 and need to loose 70 pounds by my wedding next july which should be doable. i just have a serious lack of motivation. I could defiantly use some girls to keep me going!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    i'm a 20 something! lol
  • lindzylou7
    lindzylou7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Friended ya! I need some buddies too - totally lacking the motivation!:smile:
  • KPagels
    Options
    I am 22 and I have been on this site a few months and lost 12 pounds :) My goal is 25 pounds. Almost half way there. I mostly just cut the calories, now I am working out. (after I lost the depressing jiggle) I was eating around 3000 calories a day and not exercising at all. Now I am on track :) Good luck! If you stick with it, this really works :D
  • AshleyVeronica
    AshleyVeronica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am 24 years old in my first year of university and a single mom to a 2 1/2 year old boy. Gained weight from the pregnancy (although I felt I had a good deal to lose before anyhow mainly in the tummy area). Then lost half the weight when he was born and the other half wouldn't go away...then have had some depression for a while which has basically put me right back up to the half I lost added again. I need to change now. I need to change for him and I need to change for me. Would love support as well so feel free to add me too! :)
  • Nattiejean57
    Nattiejean57 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I emotionally eat too and I eat way too fast! I am sure I am consuming tons of calories and this is one thing I would like to get away from. Time to start a food journal! :wink:
  • Raelyn77
    Raelyn77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need support as well!! I'm 26 and have put on 30lbs since last fall. I contribute 15 of that to depression and treatment medication and the other 15 to a pregnancy that I lost at 12 weeks. I have lost weight before on Weight Watchers, but I don't want to pay to do that program again. I'm hoping to get some accountability and support here. I'd like to start by losing 20lbs. I'm in desperate need of motivation to do this!
  • missliss1102
    missliss1102 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and would like to lose 30 pounds before my wedding in June 2012. I could definitely use some motivation and support!
  • jdalke
    Options
    Hey everyone :) 22 year-old college senior (graduate next month)! The "freshman fifteen" decided to hit me a bit late--this semester (and honestly, my fiance who is fond of southern cooking) have been hell on my weight. Time to work it off. Good to know I'm not the only college girl around