Insanity 11/15

Options
I guess I have gone insane lol. I am going to be starting Insanity on Monday 11/15/2010. I was looking for anyone that would want to start with me or maybe just some people to help motivate me because I know this journey into Insanity is not going to be easy.

If anyone is willing to join me you can add me or just post here. Ill probably use this as an accountablity tool so any help would be great. Thanks.

Replies

• eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    What's "Insanity"? A workout program?
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i'll add you but im not insane enough yet lol. i'm doing p90x and i know how hard it can be to get motivated though
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    What's "Insanity"? A workout program?

Insanity is an extreme home work out program. The changes you will see in your body in 60 days are amazing. I absolutely loved it!

To the op good luck if I can help you in anyway let me know.
  • aprildauer
    Options
    @aknoedler-Stooooo pretty well described it. Its an extreme workout by beach body. I have had it for awhile now and am just now going to try it. Im not saying I will be able to keep up but Im going to try lol.

@montenell-Thanks I got your add. It is very hard to get motivated and stay motivated. Ill try and be there for you too. Good luck on your journey with P90X. Im also thinking about trying that one.

@Stooooo-All I ask is if I disappear send me a message make sure Im still alive lol.
  • Stooooo
    Options
    Will do! I sent you a facebook request.
  • aprildauer
    Options
    Thanks I got your facebook request and added you.
  • eves5ks
    eves5ks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 2 weeks left of Insanity. I had lost 26 lbs in 2months before I started the program. I have only lost 10 lbs in the past 6weeks, and 8 inches total, but I have become much stronger. It is an addictive program. I think the workout goes by very quickly. Good luck to you.
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    well - i started it last night! holy cow!!! i think i skipped the fit test dvd and went right to the pylo one- i sweat like crazy and really liked it!! 59 more days to go!!!
  • Stooooo
    Options
    Hey April how's Insanity going?
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi, just saw the post today but I will start on 11/22 and I think it will b great if we keep each other updated! I have actually had the DVDs for a lil over a month but I can't get passed the first DVD so knowing someone else is going through the same thing as me it will definately motivate me.
  • aprildauer
    Options
    Stooooo-I did the fit test and didnt do too bad. But I took a break to wait for my HRM to come. I have been just doing my exercise bike and increasing my daily activity. I should get my HRM tuesday is what the delivery date says. So it should work out just perfect to start right back in with the first exercise since I already did the fit test. Looking forward to it.

mandypooh2103-I will pretty much be starting then since I decided to wait until my HRM got here. I will be here right along with you. It would be great to have someone doing the same thing as me right along with me. I need all the motivation I can get and Ill try to motivate you as while.
  • aprildauer
    Options
    Alright all I didnt lie and I started right back up today with Plyometric Cardio Circuit. Was really impressed with my HRM. I love it. That work is INSANE lol. I had to take more breaks then I thought but when I had to take break I walked in place to make sure I was still moving just slowing the HR a little so I could start right back up. Its an awesome workout.

mandypooh2103- did you start yesterday and how are you liking it?