Weight loss & enjoy drinking !!!

Well we need to chat !!!! Hello all ! I'm happy to be here!!! New to the site so pointers helpful!!! I got back to the gym in dec +13 & i'm loving it !!! Long boring story of why I missed 3 years..but it's mostly financial !!! ugh.....but i'm back & kickin butt!!!! my own that is.... I gained so much weight my BMI was like 32.3 now it;s around 26.7 lost over 20 pounds !!!! About a pound per week... my only hang up is I like my drink...:flowerforyou: & my vape:smokin: ( second one not really a prob w/ a clean diet) if anyone is still smoking please try going to a real vaping/e-cig store you will be amazed I said I'd never quit but vaping is better for the flavor alone & all the nig. you need I use 18mg...Malibu or Vodka is my thing w/ coke zero (of course) Do any of you really need to be able to drink on your diet??? I like it relaxes me...no I don't have a "problem" ... you only live once so they say....except for a cheat meal here & there I've cut out bread, processed carbs, candy, sugar...I eat lots of egg whites ,fish, turkey b ,chicken b, & protien powder also a few nuts & all the green leafys I can eat spring mix salad is my fave!!!

Replies