Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What kind of scale do you use?

Wasn't sure where exactly to put this question, but I think it fits in this category!

I was wondering what kind of scale you use? Digital or dial scale? I have both, and my digital scale reads 3lbs higher then my dial scale. I always check my weight on both of them, but I've always "trusted" the dial scale more.

Let me know what you guys think!

Replies

• megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Digital.... =)
  • Yeah I got a digital one also
  • kaylurzz
    kaylurzz Posts: 121 Member
    I had the oposite problem as you. My family's dial scale was a pound or two off so we bought a digital.
  • I have both, but I definitely like the digital one more. Although I have to move it into the hallway, so I can line it up on the same tile every week to make sure I get an accurate reading. My bathroom floor must not be completely leveled, because it always adds or subtracts a few pounds lol
  • i have a dial but i'm planning to get a digital.
  • Thanks for the replies everyone! I forgot to mention, my digital scale frequently gives me different readings, thats why I tend to use the dial scale!
  • I totally recommend digital - I have a Tanita and it's my absolute favorite scale I've ever had!