Detoxing after sugar binge?

Well, I posted already about this in "anyone who needs to lose 50 pounds", but I will repost as this question:
What is the best way to detox after two days of bingeing on sugar? I have a sugar headache right now, and had one all day yesterday, as well. Obviously I need to drink LOTS of water. I am concerned about diabetes, and I'm hypoglycemic. AH!
I don't even know how to describe how much sugar I have eaten in the past two days. I never eat sugar, anyway, and I'm freaked about how much I consumed. Any advice?

Replies

• BikeChick
    BikeChick Posts: 121
    Well, I posted already about this in "anyone who needs to lose 50 pounds", but I will repost as this question:
    What is the best way to detox after two days of bingeing on sugar? I have a sugar headache right now, and had one all day yesterday, as well. Obviously I need to drink LOTS of water. I am concerned about diabetes, and I'm hypoglycemic. AH!
    I don't even know how to describe how much sugar I have eaten in the past two days. I never eat sugar, anyway, and I'm freaked about how much I consumed. Any advice?
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Hmm, Now I am not a Doctor and very few people on here are. and just because I work with a bunch of Doctors does not make me an expert. SO Let me first say. Call your Doctor and ask them.
    Other then that, untill that time. I would say.
    Drink water as much as you can.
    eat fresh fruit and veggies.
    Stay away from anything with enriched flour in it. IE White Bread, White Noodles,
    Do not fast, keep eating, but washing this out might be a good idea. Again. I would call your Doctor and check out what I just told you FIRST!!!!
    --Diann...