Back FAT Be GONE!

THISisTARRAN
THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey everyone!! :) I don't know about the rest of you, but I can tell you one thing: I'll be ONE happy girl when my back fat is gone. Obviously along with my enormous thighs, stomach, and arms!! LOL. The back fat is the worst though, once I get the back fat, that is when I know: It's time to lose!! Does anyone else share my Back FAT Be GONE! enthusiasm?

Replies

• YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Yes. My lower stomach and back fat are the only things holding me back.
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Definitely yes!!!! My back fat is the worste part of my body :grumble: I dont know if I have ever not had back fat though. Even when I was 30 pounds lighter, it was still there...
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    yes!!! i never was that conscious of it until i got a look at it in the locker room at the gym... oh well one day itll be gone! or as gone as can be haha
  • Yeah my midsection in general is the only fat part on my body. Everywhere else you'd swear I was like 9% bodyfat, but the spare tire that wraps around my waist says about 20% bodyfat! lol.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Yes!!! When I get back fat i know i need to LOSE it!!! Thats when i KNOW ive gained weight.... i HATE IT!!!!

BACK FAT, BE GONE!!!!!
  • amyjo519
    amyjo519 Posts: 72 Member
    YES!! I can't wait for my back fat to be gone!!! Seriously....sometimes I think I should put deoderant back there...if I could reach!!! Hopefully that won't be much longer!! Keep up the efforts everyone!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    I hear yuh I will be so happy when it is gone
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    AMEN!! LOL :)
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    I found this area very troublesome too... but it does away :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    my armpit fat is what bugs me the most...yeah i have wicked back fat too, but man those armpits are horrid
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Got rid of mine last year...was truly a happy moment when my husband took progress picture and I realized exactly what had occurred. Keep working hard at it..you'll get there little by little!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Yes!!! When I get back fat i know i need to LOSE it!!! Thats when i KNOW ive gained weight.... i HATE IT!!!!

BACK FAT, BE GONE!!!!!

You sound just like me!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    I will share your back fat hatred! I have large boobs and have to wear my bras a bit tighter than most people.... that, in turn, causes the unsighly back fat bulges!:-P

Shannon
  • my love handles were the second to last thing to go! now its just the lower tummy=( but it is taking the longest!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Yes - part of my motivation to start tracking calories and exercising came from realization how fat my upper back looks when I look in the mirror to check my hair.
This discussion has been closed.