One week new w/ no support ? Friends ?(:

Options
I've used mfp for about a week now&have lost three pounds(: I really need support though . No one I know uses this , but I'm ready to make new friends ! No creeps , thanks .

Replies

• lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    welcome... we are here and only one click away :)
  • nuspirit
    nuspirit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new to this and would be glad to be friends with you.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    lol i like the "no creeps" disclaimer...i haven't run into any creepers yet...feel free to add me
  • missyhse
    missyhse Posts: 189
    Options
    add me if you want! support=success :)
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like some support. I'm always looking to give and receive support. :)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am a creep! w00t! bwahaha.gif

Oh wait, you said no creeps. whoops.
  • So_Um_Yeah
    So_Um_Yeah Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Support and friend really are key to long-term success on here. Add me if you like, I'm pretty sure I'm not a creep...:tongue:
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    hey and welcome
    feel free to add me :)
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Definitely friend me if you want. My weight loss creeps, but I am not a creep :laugh:
  • kristenskelton
    Options
    I'm not a creep and am always looking for more friends on here! I'm pretty new--3 weeks in and lost 4 pounds. Welcome and hope to see more of you on here!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Love the creeper disclaimer! I haven't run into any as of yet! :)

Best of luck on your weight loss journey you are well on your way!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I've seen the creeps here on MFP. They are male (sorry to the good guys) and send friend requests without a message and they haven’t even been in the same thread as you so you have no idea how they found you. Their description about themselves is usually blank and their photo is usually odd or unusually cocky in an unjustified way i.e. a not-very buff male not wearing his shirt. Unlike facebook though there isn't much to hide even if you decline but I wouldn’t worry too much about males creeping you out since you are only 18, MFP is like 90% female anyway but since you are 18 I can see why you felt the need to insert that comment.