NSVs? Let's share them!

Options
1235»

Replies

• TutuMom41
    TutuMom41 Posts: 278
    Options
    That even though I know intellectually that I am not over weight I see myself that way because of how long I spent very over weight.
    I looked in the mirror for the first time in years and I did not see an overweight woman. :)
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I made myself start C25K today and didn't stop until it was done ! Did Week 1 Day 1 at 3.0 speed and 1.0 incline. I couldn't believe I did it today..it was amazing. I also for the first time ever ran on a treadmill without holding on ! ( I have severe balance issues)
    I was so happy with myself I wanted to yell to everyone..YES I DID IT!.
  • littlefoot612
    littlefoot612 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Just put on my capri jeans for the first time in two years. Didn't have to do the hula wiggle to get them on and no sucking my tummy in to zip them up.
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    thank you all so much for sharing your NSV's!! they are great inspiration!!! keep up the great work!!
  • ashleydawndill
    ashleydawndill Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Put on a pair of shorts today that I've been finding too tight for awhile now, but today they came on easily and fit great! So excited!! :D I'm also really insecure about my thighs, so the fact that I wore shorts at all is a big deal for me.. :)
  • CatrinEluned
    CatrinEluned Posts: 114
    Options
    Went shopping in the "normal" sized shops! Also managed to buy a load of **** for £77! Bargen :D
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    today i wore a spandex body suit. i modeled it for my family.

14_zpsd681cb46.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!