Not loosing weight:( help

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Hello,

My name is SonicDeathMonkey and I see you have a problem.

When trying to lose weight, you must weigh your foods and eat at a calorie deficit.

An indomitable battering of protein should do the trick.

And use the Force that is within you to log all foods accurately.

Take cautious strides not to over-count your exercise.

I am SonicDeathMonkey, and your wish is granted.

Truth!

the-force-unleashed-3.jpg?w=640

this is Awesome....

I love this..

I wish i had a business website to rope some one in.. This demonstrates my point exactly..

Those who are using the basic calorie counting teter totter and possess contained discipline ..Thank goodness your lipolytic enzymes cooperate with recording, counting food deficits and having unleashed barbarian at the gate egos..

GREAT..

Regretably.. the hard pill to swallow..is you can only back your way up by telling some else how hard they have to work.. by using weakness in the end user to convey that you are some how stromg and smart.

The human spirit is strong in guile but weak when it comes dealing with new ways of achieving better.

I am on this forum not to rope a thing.. I am already well past working 9 to 5 hoping that some day my twilight years will be healthy..and full of comfort and joy..

I created my own prosperity and earned through fitness what others can only dream of..

I am here on this forum to complete my work to stare the status quo right in the face an know that..the existing system was from the beginning il conceived, il defined and is not contemporary enough for todays lifestyles..

No body ahs the time or the extra anything to sit around counting every thing put into there mouth hoping for transformation or becoming a slave to the process. The evolution of calories in has not evolved with how humans really work emotionally, how metabolic hormones really work - this is where the counting crowd really screws up - they want to play GOD by thinking if you just count what you eat.. yeah right.., discipline is either contained or uncontained.. its doesnt just get broken in a like a wild mustang.

each of use has a different hierarchy of need calorie counting simply cannot tap. .

Discipline is not a universal trait.. and the egg heads telling people who are in search of it much less those who do care about fitness one stitch, to just stick with it, are simply so in love with themselves they are out just of touch with reality..

So thank you.

I have a message.. and the more the resistance to the obvious.. The stronger I am able to become - thats life force my friend..
    I love his graphic..

can I use it.in my speaking gigs..?

it speaks volumes about what needs to be heard..
    Two systems to fight unwanted body fat..the one that fails most people doesnt wnat to even consider that theirs cannot stand up to all scrutiny.

Love it..

I'm really not sure what you are trying to say. However, I do not own this gif, so I have no interest in whether you use it or not. That would be a question for your attorney.

I just think all of our decoder rings are broken.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    so much awesome already in page 1! Cant wait to see where this goes. Looking forward to pages and pages…carry on.
  • sharonnj398
    sharonnj398 Posts: 189 Member
    I agree with other posters, look at serving sizes. I'm excellent at making sure pizza doesn't 'go to waste'. There's a big difference between 'I had pizza for lunch' and eating five slices.

Are you moving? Are you moving more now that you've made this decision to lose weight?

I'm not a workout type of person because I usually tire myself out with the pets. And the major piece of unsolicited advice I rec'd was - no workouts, no wonder you're so big. I now have a fitness wearable, and I'm kicking butt on the 'move' part against other women 40-49 so not all advice is the right solution for everyone. However, I did find the program with my wearable has me looking at the virtual badges and working towards winning them. For example, can I score 1500 points between 4 and 7am? Can I move for five continuous minutes an hour for a minimum of 8 hours in a day?

And yesterday was a perfect example of unexpected results. I had July 4th off of work so I aimed for the 'perfect day' badge and needed to move for 16 hours out of the day, and while doing that I saw it was just a few more points for something else and that kept building throughout the day. On MFP I ended up burning more calories moving then I ate yesterday. This morning's weigh-in showed I gained one pound. LOL
  • Hello,

When trying to lose weight, you must weigh your foods and eat at a calorie deficit.

Truth!

this is Awesome....

I love this..

I wish i had a business website to rope some one in.. This demonstrates my point exactly..

Those who are using the basic calorie counting teter totter and possess contained discipline ..Thank goodness your lipolytic enzymes cooperate with recording, counting food deficits and having unleashed barbarian at the gate egos..

GREAT..

Regretably.. the hard pill to swallow..is you can only back your way up by telling some else how hard they have to work.. by using weakness in the end user to convey that you are some how stromg and smart.

The human spirit is strong in guile but weak when it comes dealing with new ways of achieving better.

I am on this forum not to rope a thing.. I am already well past working 9 to 5 hoping that some day my twilight years will be healthy..and full of comfort and joy..

I created my own prosperity and earned through fitness what others can only dream of..

I am here on this forum to complete my work to stare the status quo right in the face an know that..the existing system was from the beginning il conceived, il defined and is not contemporary enough for todays lifestyles..

No body ahs the time or the extra anything to sit around counting every thing put into there mouth hoping for transformation or becoming a slave to the process. The evolution of calories in has not evolved with how humans really work emotionally, how metabolic hormones really work - this is where the counting crowd really screws up - they want to play GOD by thinking if you just count what you eat.. yeah right.., discipline is either contained or uncontained.. its doesnt just get broken in a like a wild mustang.

each of use has a different hierarchy of need calorie counting simply cannot tap. .

Discipline is not a universal trait.. and the egg heads telling people who are in search of it much less those who do care about fitness one stitch, to just stick with it, are simply so in love with themselves they are out just of touch with reality..

So thank you.

I have a message.. and the more the resistance to the obvious.. The stronger I am able to become - thats life force my friend..
    I love his graphic..

Two systems to fight unwanted body fat..the one that fails most people doesnt wnat to even consider that theirs cannot stand up to all scrutiny.

Love it..

Fairly certain Disney will sue you if you try to use that in your "speaking gigs".

Not sure where you get all your information but it's actually pretty easy for people to log what they eat. I do it practically every day. Doesn't take long and I log every single thing I eat. I am not a slave to the process, I want to know what I am eating.

Gotcha..

Again case proven again
    If I was a person seeking body composition change for the better I would want to know what isnt fufilling your metabolism right off the bat.

If you have the time to convince yourself that you are eating right.. thats back words.Thats like saying I will keep taking the drivers test knowing you can pass the drivers test..and drive the car.

You know how to turn the steering wheel and keep the car on the road... but that does not mean you can drive a car or metabolism.

You go to a tactical school to improve at being behind the wheel. You dont keep writing down and taking the same drivers test day after day believing you are some how getting better by driving the car and by writing down all the turns you made doing it.

Because it just isnt so...:noway:

You find a speedway and /or a coach that teaches you how to go beyond holding the steering wheel..Your way simply steers the car. with oh by the way I made a right when it should of been a left..Oh shucks my bad I messed up I will just hang a louie in the middle of traffic..and write that down too

Thank you sweet jesus.

Writing every detail in a food diary every turn you make is hind sight to what you need to be doing going forward.
    I can care less what you ate yesterday..I want to know how you are going to avoid the food hurdles the next 30 days..what can you plan now to avaoid the problem the next time...
    Thats why a food energy plan makes more since

you do it once.. if you eat like crap.. reord the crap.. ake a few adjustment fro tomorrow that are realistic and doable

Move on.. With a food energy nplan can you achieve 100% or will it be 90% sticking to it or in the case of the diary where 50% are simply hanging a louie every time or getting stuck in a ditch..

You need to know whats going on internally ahead of time with your hormones day one

And Disney..who i have worked with in the past is not going give a flying Frozen that I used the image as long as I dont use it for Profit..

Disney wins if I use the graphic for humanitarian things like showing off the fact that you dont want a different opinion that deal with facts to see the light of day.

You can use calories..but what not use something even more effective.. you don't need an outdated, out moded, medically biased scientific study that does nt really solve anything misinterpretation of how metabolism works with hormones to guide discipline, motivation, free will, exercise inducing behavior..will power, achievement, success.

If you have that kind of the time to scribe your possible misadventures of eating to feel good about whats in your mouth.. then why not use that same time to give you your offspring or a complete stranger a lifetime of life force..

It will bring by far greater rewards.. and you will be in shape much faster doing so..

My name is Dances with Wow

I am able to verify validate and authenticate for free..that what I put forth defeats the existing fitness documenting model both in purpose and in prowess.

..Life force is always scary for those who exist frozen by the fact that two metabolic languages can indeed be better than one that cannot adjust to a new or more evolved freedom enjoyed way of thinking
  • karl41uk
    karl41uk Posts: 4
    Hi
    im new on here too, ive been struggling with my weight for years, ive tried every pill on the market, every shake, diet but I discovered a coffee that has helped me, I was very sceptical at first but I though what can I lose for just £16 and my god its worked for me, I lost 9 pounds in just one week.i was eating a reasonably healthy diet and two cups a coffee a day!,and did no exercise at all which is great for me as I suffer from heart problems, its a miracle.

karl xx
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Hello,

Truth!

this is Awesome....

I love this..

GREAT..

So thank you.

I love his graphic..

Love it..

Fairly certain Disney will sue you if you try to use that in your "speaking gigs".

Not sure where you get all your information but it's actually pretty easy for people to log what they eat. I do it practically every day. Doesn't take long and I log every single thing I eat. I am not a slave to the process, I want to know what I am eating.

Gotcha..

Again case proven again
    If I was a person seeking body composition change for the better I would want to know what isnt fufilling your metabolism right off the bat.

If you have the time to convince yourself that you are eating right.. thats back words.Thats like saying I will keep taking the drivers test knowing you can pass the drivers test..and drive the car.

You know how to turn the steering wheel and keep the car on the road... but that does not mean you can drive a car or metabolism.

You go to a tactical school to improve at being behind the wheel. You dont keep writing down and taking the same drivers test day after day believing you are some how getting better by driving the car and by writing down all the turns you made doing it.

You find a speedway and /or a coach that teaches you how to go beyond holding the steering wheel..Your way simply steers the car. with oh by the way I made a right when it should of been a left..Oh shucks my bad I messed up I will just hang a louie in the middle of traffic..and write that down too

Thank you sweet jesus.

Writing every detail in a food diary every turn you make is hind sight to what you need to be doing going forward.
    I can care less what you ate yesterday..I want to know how you are going to avoid the food hurdles the next 30 days..what can you plan now to avaoid the problem the next time...

you do it once.. if you eat like crap.. reord the crap.. ake a few adjustment fro tomorrow that are realistic and doable

Move on.. With a food energy nplan can you achieve 100% or will it be 90% sticking to it or in the case of the diary where 50% are simply hanging a louie every time or getting stuck in a ditch..

You need to know whats going on internally ahead of time with your hormones day one

And Disney..who i have worked with in the past is not going give a flying Frozen that I used the image as long as I dont use it for Profit..

Disney wins if I use the graphic for humanitarian things like showing off the fact that you dont want a different opinion that deal with facts to see the light of day.

You can use calories..but what not use something even more effective.. you don't need an outdated, out moded, medically biased scientific study that does nt really solve anything misinterpretation of how metabolism works with hormones to guide discipline, motivation, free will, exercise inducing behavior..will power, achievement, success.

If you have that kind of the time to scribe your possible misadventures of eating to feel good about whats in your mouth.. then why not use that same time to give you your offspring or a complete stranger a lifetime of life force..

It will bring by far greater rewards.. and you will be in shape much faster doing so..

I am able to verify validate and authenticate for free..that what I put forth defeats the existing fitness documenting model both in purpose and in prowess.

..Life force is always scary for those who exist frozen by the fact that two metabolic languages can indeed be better than one that cannot adjust to a new or more evolved freedom enjoyed way of thinking

Seriously? I just can't...

Nothing you ever say in a forum makes any sense whatsoever.

I am losing weight just fine thank you....and those aren't kid weights I'm lifting in that photo over there...

Would you just go ahead and violate the TOS on this site and tell everyone what it is you are selling? Please.
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    The first link below was already posted, but doing so again because it's THAT GOOD. The others are also very useful. My recommendation is to start by reading these threads, they're from folks who have been successful, back up claims with science (yay!) and are generally just awesome.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/872212-you-re-probably-eating-more-than-you-think

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/818082-exercise-calories-again-wtf

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1254955-metabolic-damage-alan-aragon-interviews-lyle-mcdonald

Once you have that homework done, plug your numbers into MFP, follow the advice in the threads and then see how you go after a month. Still not losing? Then come back with an open diary and some specifics and people will have more data points to review and give guidance. Good luck, OP.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Gotcha..

Again case proven again

Thank you sweet jesus.

Seriously? I just can't...

Nothing you ever say in a forum makes any sense whatsoever.

I am losing weight just fine thank you....and those aren't kid weights I'm lifting in that photo over there...

Would you just go ahead and violate the TOS on this site and tell everyone what it is you are selling? Please.

He's selling the most expensive tinfoil hat out there.
  • tegalicious
    tegalicious Posts: 629
    *grabs popcorn and a lawn chair*

Carry on. Carry on.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Dear Dances with Wow,

Okay. Here's your chance. Please tell us what we are doing wrong. Show us how to speak both languages of the metabolism. Tell us how we are misinterpreting the way metabolism works with hormones to guide discipline, motivation, free will, exercise inducing behavior, will power, achievement, and success.

Tell me, Dances with Wow - what is life force? How do I get some of that life force? Can you show me how you defeat the existing fitness documenting model both in purpose and in prowess?

Thank you for taking the time to explain this to us..
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Again case proven again

What case? Seriously, please tell me what case you've proven? Nothing you say makes any sense.

My metabolism is just fine.

I don't have to convince myself, I know that I'm eating right.

lolwut?

Again, lolwut?
    Thank you sweet jesus.

Not sure what Jesus you're thanking, I've never seen life force written in the bible.

Here's the thing, you don't need to avoid any food to lose weight. OMG shocking I know!!!

Eating what I want, making it fit into my daily goal and my macros is realistic and doable.

How much is that gonna cost me???

My hormones are just fine.

I'm going to guess you get paid for your "speaking gigs". Therefore using their image without their permission in gigs you get paid for would be using them for profit.

Wtf are you even talking about?

I will choose and use science every single time over the bs you're trying to sell.

Misadventures of eating? What in the heck does that even mean...and now you're wanting to give me your life force for offspring thanks, but I will most definitely pass...

Mystical forces, not believing in science, yeah, that's not going to get me anywhere...

Dances with Wow? What kind of name is that? I'm genuinely curious. Because doing a google image search it came up with a completely different name. Which just goes to show you are full of it.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Someone put it in a cage so we can study it more carefully. I'm fascinated.
  • _HeartsOnFire_

Or find out what someone slipped him?

dragons-cat.jpg
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Hello,

Truth!

this is Awesome....

I love this..

GREAT..

So thank you.

I love his graphic..

Love it..

Gotcha..

Again case proven again

Thank you sweet jesus.

wait-what-gif.gif

Mr. Dances with Wow,
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member

Me, as well. At 56, I'm pretty jaded at times. This has peaked my interest.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Dances with Wow? What kind of name is that? I'm genuinely curious. Because doing a google image search it came up with a completely different name. Which just goes to show you are full of it.

https://plus.google.com/105605774460386235727/posts
    Works at Your-nshape.com
    http://www.sixpackabsolution.org/meet-our-team/

Figured out what he's selling.
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member

https://plus.google.com/105605774460386235727/posts
    Works at Your-nshape.com
    http://www.sixpackabsolution.org/meet-our-team/

Figured out what he's selling.

Ah ha! I would have guessed a World of Warcraft reference.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    wait...

...there's dancing in World of Warcraft?

:huh:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member

Or find out what someone slipped him?

dragons-cat.jpg

fear-and-loathing-in-las-vegas-Favimcom-239250_zpsb0f5f973.gif
  • LotusAsh
    LotusAsh Posts: 294 Member
    Hello,

Truth!

this is Awesome....

I love this..

GREAT..

So thank you.

I love his graphic..

Love it..

Gotcha..

Again case proven again

Thank you sweet jesus.

wait-what-gif.gif

Mr. Dances with Wow,
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

and this wins the thread for the best billy Madison reference