What did you do to motive your self today?

Options
If we do something daily every day that motivates us it will be easier to stay motivated. So lets post daily what we did to stay motivated. We keep this up and we'll all be cherry pies. So hot we'll melt over our selves. :love:

Replies

• Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I looked at others that are fit today and also looked at before and after pics. :happy:
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I chewed a lot of gum today and reminded myself that it will be worth it in two weeks.
  • shannonichole
    Options
    I downloaded new music to encourage myself to go out for a walk.
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have a photo on my fridge of me at my heaviest.

That always controls my portions and choices. :)

Cool guitar by the way? Do you write your own material or cover?
  • fit_nyc
    Options
    My motivation was the thought of possibly loosing another pound before I see my friends and family this Wednesday. I live in NYC and I'm from SF, so I don't get to see them often. What was yours?
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I just moved to a new place.

I mapped out an exciting new walking route on google maps that was twice as long as what I was doing and got really excited about it. It was really cool looking at new places and learning about the town I moved to. That motivated me to go out on my long walk.
  • Alyshe
    Options

Thanks , and yes I do write my own music. :)
  • Alyshe
    Options
    My motivation was the thought of possibly loosing another pound before I see my friends and family this Wednesday. I live in NYC and I'm from SF, so I don't get to see them often. What was yours?

I have to say that the biggest motivation for me is going to be able to feel a flat stomach agien. I can't wait to feel my hip bones agien either. I already posted mine for today. I looked at other fit people and also looked at before and after pics :)
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options

Thanks , and yes I do write my own music. :)

We must chat then...
  • sblowes
    sblowes Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My wife and I set little (and some not so little) rewards for ourselves as we reach markers in our weight loss. New running shoes, etc.
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    I really like that idea of rewarding yourself. I recently rewarded myself with a Gym Boss. Mainly I really wanted one so I ordered one. But I love that idea and I think I need to implement that one.
  • Alyshe
    Options
    thinking about my trip to Ireland and Scotland. Even thought it may be a while. It only going to be as far away as I want it. But I'm not going tell I lose all my weight.
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Not so much today, but I was under my calories all weekend and it has me pumped for this week now. It was definitely a struggle, but so worth it. The weekdays are always a breeze, too. :glasses:
  • Paddyrabbit
    Options
    I used my iPhone app to write goals for the week
  • shannonichole
    Options

I have to say that the biggest motivation for me is going to be able to feel a flat stomach agien. I can't wait to feel my hip bones agien either. I already posted mine for today. I looked at other fit people and also looked at before and after pics :)

I just want to see my feet!!! Hip bones? I am just hoping for no more muffin top! :laugh:
  • shannonichole
    Options
    I also got my first ever pair of running shoes!!! :happy:
  • Alyshe
    Options
    My 26th birthday is coming up and I really want to live life to the fullest.