AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Options
Looking for the motivation!!! Make a long story short... I have been on that rollercoaster my whole life... Now Im 14 lbs down again and holding. 3 years ago i lost 56lbs of that 56 I gained 40 back...WTF Too many things I can blame it on I guess. I am a VERY out going person..I have many friends and love to laugh. I am very comfortable in my skin and sometimes think I have too much self esteem..Is that even possible?? I have realized that I can be to dependant on others for my happiness. I know your prolly thinking..wow what a wack job... turns out i kinda am ;) When I lost all that weight I was so high on life....I just need to get those old feelings back of wanting to loose!!! So where do I go from here??? I just read a blog...a gal has 200lbs to loose. She is taking it 5lbs at a time..I like that approach..it seems attainable. So maybe just writing this is my way of saying "this is it and tomorrow my life begins!"

Replies

• MyWishfulShrinking
    Options
    You can do it! I've only been doing this for a little over a week, and I have a long way to go. You seem pretty similar to me when you described your personality haha, so no I don't think you're a wack job. The only reason I never gave this 100% in the past was all on myself. I was always waiting for motivation to "hit me".. then realized it never did. Now I have made my own motivation, dug deep and began to push myself out of my comfort zones. I find motivation in the little things. Even when I have no motivation I still try as hard as I can.
  • brunettegoddess
    brunettegoddess Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I guess it should be today my life begins... but ya..im going to bed...;)
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to love it here. Friend me and then friend all my crazy, funny friends. They really make this losing game fun :)