Why does everyone look so great...

randyv99
randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
....or are you all just choosing your best pictures to put on MFP?

I swear most of the pictures of my MFP friends look pretty darn good. Even the guys who weigh as much as me look way more fit than I do.

Stop looking so great people!

Although it could be that thing where you notice how great other people look but still think you look terrible. I remember looking back at a picture of myself at 185 (which I used to think was gigantic before I blew up) and I look so friggin skinny to me now but back then I thought I was the fattest thing around.

That being said, I'm still relatively certain that most of you folks are far too good-looking.

(I'm clearly far too bored at work but I promise to make this my last new topic of the night).

Good luck on getting/staying fit everyone.

Replies

• vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Randy, Trust me you look great !

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder !

Besides, fall in love with your body, I think that would juice you the required encouragement for fitness training. All the best !
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    same man like i remember i was 185 and i thought i was fat and now im like **** 180 i cant wait lol
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Believe me, it's this "I look terrible, everbody else looks great*-thing. At least I noticed this with a lot of my friends here. It takes a while, before your mind can keep up with your body, when you start losing. And of course most overweight people have a low self-esteem and therefore are very (not to say extremely) critical with their own body.
    You will see the changes and you will feel better about your own body. It just takes some time.

PS:I still find your post very cute. Made me really smile. =^_^=
  • i cropped out my big stuff :embarassed:
  • That's funny about cropping!:laugh:
  • That's funny about cropping!:laugh:
    wish i could tell how many people clicked on my picture to see if they could spot any poking out. :laugh:
  • Galathea
    That's funny about cropping!:laugh:
    wish i could tell how many people clicked on my picture to see if they could spot any poking out. :laugh:

I did. LMFAO :flowerforyou:
  • Galathea
    sorry, double post
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    I did too.
  • LMAO! I did!
This discussion has been closed.