new/back & need friends to do this!

Options
HI! I'm in my first week of doing MFP and so far so good. I actually am a returning MFP user as I didn't stick with it before. This time I am determined to hang in there for the long haul, no matter how long it takes. I am right back to the weight I was before and I now have 50+ pounds to lose. When I get there, I may decide to go for the ultimate goal and try to lose another 25lbs. But for now we'll just take this one day at a time, one step at a time. Mini goals.

I am looking for friends who can offer support and motivation as well as tips and advice. I will do my best to do the same for you if/when I can. I log in every day.

Feel free to add me so we can do this together :)

Replies

• thissiit2014
    Options
    Hi

I have just joined up today after a VERY long break. I can relate to your first post as I would really like to find a 'buddy' who could support me on my journey. I know I'm going to need a lot of support for this first couple of weeks. I am very willing to offer my support in return. I don't mind how long this takes but I am determined to crack this as I can't cope with feeling so unhealthy all the time.

If you'd like some solid daily support just add me!

ThisisiT!
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do this - There are more supportive people on MFP than I ever imagined! :smile: