Small Revelation Today

Options
page68
page68 Posts: 220 Member
Mondays are check-in days for me. When I got on the scale today, the needle hadn't moved from last week. I know in previous weight-loss attempts, that would be cause for teeth gnashing. But, I know I held myself accountable for every bite and even motivated myself to exercise. So I needn't panic. It will move next week or the week after. Holding myself accountable (here at MFP) is why I believe so strongly that there is no need to worry.

And now the revelation - it seemed to me at least, that getting on the scale with no + or - will be a natural occurrence once I reach my goal and today was just practice for the days ahead when I'm at goal!

Replies

• nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! I can't wait to be as far as you are! Hang in there. Maybe switch up your routine?
  • SharonsJetSet
    Options
    Such at great post!! Lately I've read a lot of posts where people are concerned that the scale isn't moving at all or even worse, in the wrong direction. You really have the answer --- just stick to the routine and eventually everything will work out

Thanks for sharing
  • MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Options
    I like the way you think!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Such at great post!! Lately I've read a lot of posts where people are concerned that the scale isn't moving at all or even worse, in the wrong direction. You really have the answer --- just stick to the routine and eventually everything will work out

Thanks for sharing

Big ditto!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!