New gal in town.

Options
Hey ya'll. My name is Ashley. I just joined this site last night and am just starting to poke around. I downloaded the application on my phone so that I can keep track of my food on the go, since it seems that is what I am constantly doing.

I am a 24 year old mommy and wife who is enrolled in nursing school. I do photography on the side. It's my hobby and a great part of my life that lets me create.

I have set my weight loss goal to 73 lbs. When I was pregnant with my son I gained alot of weight. Unfortunately I had delusions of granduer when it came to shedding the pounds afterward. Apparently I thought they would just melt away. I, however, am not so lucky. So here I am...trying to get back to pre-pregnancy weight.

As if I didn't have enough dilema with just losing nearly 100 lbs, I am also a recovering anorexic. Which makes the journey that much harder. The weight gain in and of itself almost killed me, but thankfully I have a strong support system in my husband and family. And a new inspiration to stay healthy and lose the weight in a good way: my son.

I know it is going to be a struggle. But you just got to take it one day at a time.

Replies

• simply_healthy
    simply_healthy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome and All the best :)
  • BughaBear
    Options
    Hey there Ashley welcome to the site!! I was also smalled before havin my last child and couldnt get the wt off but now Im here and this place is great the people here show support and have encouragin words. I hope u do find what ur lookin for here!! And I know there r people here with similar stories like urs and hope u get the inspiration from them when they reach out!!