21 day fix

Options
I'm starting this soon & just curious if anyone liked it & had great results?!

Replies

• samanthasimps0n
    samanthasimps0n Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised no one responded to this, Emily! It's a great program. I have coached lots of people on the 21 Day Fix and they each saw weight loss, definition, and most off all - each of them gained the knowledge & confidence on how to create portion controlled, nutritious meals. You will love it! Let me know if you need any extra support or motivation throughout your journey :)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    what's getting fixed?
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    MFP is such a help to me. I'm going to write a book when I've gotten to goal about the real way to lose weight... that has NOTHING to do with any quick fixes.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this soon & just curious if anyone liked it & had great results?!

There's tons of threads about the 21 days fix. Just search '21 day fix.'

One of my favorite threads is this one

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1296776-21-day-fix-real-results-opinions-no-coaches?hl=21+DAY+FIX&page=2#posts-20641221

You're going to attract more BB coaches, than actual users of the product. That might tell you something.
  • myepsen
    myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this. Has anyone done it? Thoughts?
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    HomerSimpsonFacepalm.jpg
  • paulainks
    paulainks Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 21 day fix and am really really enjoying it.. I haven't done it long enough or consistently enough to show results but I'm glad I got it. You can find all the details online but I'm seriously considering buying the over-priced containers for my sisters. I think its just easier to say, I'm going to eat 4 reds instead of 4 3/4 cups of protein.

I've said this before, it reminds me of Richard Simmons deal-a-meal program.

I am not doing the Beach Body shakes, I won't and can't pay 128 per container. I still mix in some protein shakes because I like the convenience and enjoy them, just not BB shakeology mixes.
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I started it on Monday and am loving it!
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I didn't follow the eating plan because I already know about serving sizes.

I thought the workouts were really challenging and fun, and the instructor didn't annoy me, which is good! Most of the workout plans I use are 3 month programs, and I wanted something shorter to change it up a little, and this def fit the bill.

You are not supposed to just do the program for 21 days and be "fixed". It is just playing with the theory that it takes 21 days to form a habit. So if you commit to 21 days, "theoretically" you will make eating healthy portions and regular exercise a habit.

Yes, the name and the little containers are flat out a gimmick. But I felt the workouts were worth the price to me, I have to keep mixing up the workouts to keep it interesting...
  • farrahalex76
    Options
    I started this on Monday and I'm loving it. I was eating healthy but my macros were way off,, this has helped a lot. The workouts are fun and a lot more intense than I thought the would be.