Is adding attractive Women wrong?

Options

Replies

• tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    But you should be ashamed of using a meme with bad spelling. Unless that was a subtle joke about Canadians throwing extra an U into words. If so, well done. :drinker:

LOL!! I'll go with that ^^ ( I don't write 'em - I just post 'em!! )
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Only problem I see is now any woman you do not accept a friend request from is going to assume you find her unattractive!!
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    It's not creepy, it's considered the same thing if a woman adds attractive men only to her friend's list. :)
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I have tons of hot chicks on my fl. Not a creeper!!! Just take my word for it, no need to verify with them!
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I have a great mix of highly motivated Men and Women of all ages and fitness levels on my friends list, about 30% male. The common bond is that they are all trying to better themselves. On top of that a lot of them are really irreverent, sarcastic, and just plain hilarious! :drinker:
  • unprettyzombie
    Options
    sometimes, i've had some guys send me some creepy messages
    i just clearly let them know i am here for working out getting healthy reasons !
  • ge105
    ge105 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You're not a creeper until you start doing creepy things (sending creepy PMs to women, making creepy comments, etc)

This
  • ge105
    ge105 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Also...I've been trying to add only buff peoples, cause I'm trying to get buff and I find myself adding mostly guys cause there are less buff ladies out there...Am I buff dude creeper :wink: ?
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    The bigger question is "Why do you seek others approval?" Do your own thing and get on with it.
  • sexygoodness
    sexygoodness Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    creeper_zpse37bef25.png

creeper2_zps2cb0445f.png

OMG luv this !!!!
  • patricia13ornelas
    Options
    LOL I think he is a beautiful Canadian.....and that takes away from the "Creeper" status....and NO that's not creepy....what would be creepy is if you were asking for personal items....etc....Just be YOU!...:)
  • patricia13ornelas
    Options
    LOL yes, yes you are....I used to lift weights back in the day...and I am considered buff cus I have guns.....but when I gained weight I gained fat...so I am not buff enough of a female to add....hahahahaha
  • MrolympiaUltimate
    Options
    that all depends on your intentions :0
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I feel like I've read a similar post from you, OP... or maybe it was you complaining that women didn't acknowledge you.
  • fancypantsdior
    Options
    Hilarious Topic!
    Who isn't a creeper in their own way??

I'm a creeper and proud of it. I love fit people with little clothes on. Helps me stay motivated so I can look good naked too.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I wait for them to add me.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    shutyourpieholeandsquat Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Just don't make creepy PMs or comments to them. I got creeped out by an almost 60 something year old guy that kept telling me how hot I was and how nice my boobs were. Use common sense when talking to them and you'll be fine :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    This whole site skews "x".
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    The bigger question is "Why do you seek others approval?" Do your own thing and get on with it.
    He didn't ask for approval; he asked for opinions.
  • DINO1264
    DINO1264 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I know it's not cool or as trendy these day's....maybe even old fashioned, but I still wreeeeeeally like Girls/Women.