Garcinia Cambogia for Weight Loss

Options
Hello everyone,

Have any of you tried this supplement called Garcinia Cambogia ? I heard it on Dr. Oz and looked into and it seems that it helps with weight loss especially if you are watching your diet and working out at the same time. It basically curbs your appetite and decreases body fat. I am willing to try it because it's all natuarl herbs. Has anyone had good or bad results with this ? Would love to know.

Replies

• CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Dont waste your money. The best way to lose weight is to eat less and move more.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Read this and go from there.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    You'll lose weight in your wallet. That's about it. Dr Oz is a quack who just recently got yelled at by Congress. I wouldn't take anything he says at face value.
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I heard it on Dr. Oz

Then you can count on it be infactual and not based in science.
    it seems that it helps with weight loss especially if you are watching your diet and working out at the same time.

You've just answered your own question, you lose the weight because you are watching your diet and working out.... Not because of fad pills.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Arsenic is all natural, would you want to try that?

It's a waste of money, it won't help you.
  • Fig_1946
    Fig_1946 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Please save your money, and ultimately your health , and stay away from this stuff! These things don't work. It's a big scam.

Continue to eat sensibly and exercise and you'll lose weight.

There are no magic pills, herbs or formulas.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Have any of you tried this supplement called Garcinia Cambogia ? I heard it on Dr. Oz and looked into and it seems that it helps with weight loss especially if you are watching your diet and working out at the same time. It basically curbs your appetite and decreases body fat. I am willing to try it because it's all natuarl herbs. Has anyone had good or bad results with this ? Would love to know.

Per bolded: If this is your source, you can immediately disregard anything you hear from that snake oil salesman.
  • deyoun
    deyoun Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Got it everybody ! Thank you for your responses. I will continue eating better and workout harder :)
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Got it everybody ! Thank you for your responses. I will continue eating better and workout harder :)

And you will do it fabulously :)

Good luck on your journey!
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Stop watching Dr. Oz.