I want to lose 150 pounds

Options
2»

Replies

• palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I hear ya on the family! it seems like they always try to feed you more when you tell them you're trying to lose weight! I have about 70 more pounds to lose. feel free to add me if you'd like :)

Omg this so much, I know it comes down to us making choices of what to eat but family can be a huge contribution to bad choices/ surrounding you with bad food when they're around, it's tough!
  • Tilda_P
    Tilda_P Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started with 153.2 to lose and now only have 95.8 to go which is so much more achievable. Ever ounce counts towards the goal and before you know it you'll be a 1/6, 1/5, 1/4, or a 1/3 done already! Just think of it as paper towels coming off the roll. You don't notice much at first, but it really adds up! Feel free to add me and good luck!!
  • MariaLL1
    MariaLL1 Posts: 6
    Options
    I was 284lbs when I left the hospital after having my baby back in March of this year. I lost 40lbs quickly and then stopped. I have adopted a clean eating and exercise regime and have lost an additional 21lbs in the last 2 months. So now I'm at 223, only have another 98lbs to go. I also really would love to run. :)