Accountability and help?

I have been heavy my whole life and really I am in nursing school now and trying my best to work on my weight.

Between work, school, and my husband I have managed to keep losing track of it.

I don't want to give any excuses, I just was hoping for some active friends, something to keep me accountable so that I can really stay on this.

Replies

• greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    How aggressive accountability are you looking for? You want someone to say "Hey chicka, where are you? Hey girly, great lunch but what happened to the veggies?!" If so, I'm willing to give it a go. I think that being honest with ourselves and others is a great way to be held accountable, and I have no problem saying it how I see it. I also appreciate the same! Add me if you want! I've lost a little over 20 lbs now, but I still have at least 80 to go.

As a quick run down, I'm 28, 5'2 @ 235 (ish), and work as an Executive Assistant. I lift Tues/Thurs, and just started the Couch to 10K program T/TH/Sun, for a 10K I'm running in January!

Go*, not good. Dear lordy, I promise, I can spell. lol.
  • I sure could use friends like you guys! Please feel free to add me. I could use a kick in the butt and I could offer back the same!
  • I have about 80 lbs to lose and could use some accountability friends too! feel free to add me!