hi from the internet

Options
chadya07
chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
it doesnt really matter where i am because i dont talk to people in real life anymore anyway. lol... (exaggeration of a fact)

i have to lose a little over 100 pounds still... it was about 140 or so but i did some work already on weight watchers. quit them for cheaper and easier website.

i might actually succeed this time. i have the benefit of actually trying. which i cant say i have done very often. maybe once. and i make it to the gym as much as i said i would for like... 3 1/2 months or so... i seem to be obsessed enough. countless fitness magazines help me stay obsessed. even though they also irritate me.

my six year old is studying to be a cardiologist and keeps me on track by reminding me all the time about how bad excess fat is for your arteries and liver and all that jazz. and that my endochrine system would like me more if i would give it a break. (i have some enochrine issues).

but enough about me. i need more people in my feed to share in my obsession. my facebook friends are either annoyed or act like i am making them feel guilty. they dont wanna hear about it anymore. . wanna be my superficail internet friend and fitness buddy? say yes.

Replies

• debbyc1970
    debbyc1970 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me. I am trying to lose 100+ pounds. My real life friends have no desire to hear about my calories and exercise anymore either! We can encourage each other on this journey. Best of luck to you!
  • littlefoot612
    littlefoot612 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have about 120lbs left to lose, 22lbs gone to date. Feel free to add me. I'm starting to see the glazed look in my family and friends eyes when I start talking calories, weight loss and fitness, even get the occasional dramatic eyeroll from my 15 yr old. I say yes to supportive superficiality, feel free to add me.
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options

lets avoid those dramatic eyerolls...