New Bride-to-Be :)

Heather0611
Heather0611 Posts: 58 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the website and would love to make some "friends" on here for moral support. My name is Heather, I'm 25 years old and from Cleveland, OH. My biggest motivation right now is that I'm getting married June 11, 2011 and need to drop some weight and tone up. I've lost some weight so far but have sort of plateaued and thought this site me get me going again. Also, my fiance and I decided to join a gym this week and I'll be working with a personal trainer once a week starting tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it but a little nervous. Message or request me if you want to be friends!

Thanks!
Heather

Replies

• Losing the extra weight is totally worth all the time you spend in the gym and paying attention to your eating habits when you get your wedding pictures back!

You can do it b/c looking good in your wedding dress in front of all of your friends and family is the BIGGEST motivation!!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    hey and welcome
    im a bride to be aswell..although we havent gotten as far as setting a date yet - we were thinking of 2012 but it might be cutting it tight with uni and not having a whole load of money saved up!!!
    hope you enjoy having a personal trainer - id love one but il have to make do with my wii fit trainer until i will the lottery!!
This discussion has been closed.