Lacking calories but I'm full

I just started all this tracking stuff so I have no idea whats going on. MFP says to eat 1240 calories yet my lose it! app says 1500. I can't really reach either goal! I'm use to eating one huge horribly unhealthy meal a day and snacking on junk the rest of the day so I'm sure I was easily eating thousands of calories before this. Now that I'm trying to do better I can't really get in all my calories in healthy food because I'm full! I have CML so I'm starting slow on exercising. I do 30 minutes on the treadmill and I do 3 sets of a standing ab workout I found on youtube (both daily so far). I'm not sure if I'll lose weight since its only been a few days but I'm worried about not getting my calories in.

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    I am sorry to hear about the CML. What have doctors said about that. That might be your issue on eat enough calories but it is hard to get a high calorie intake on healthy food I have notice during my weight loss.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    If you open your tracker, people can give you some pointers.
    Often, when people first start a diet they do not eat enough fat -- just a thought.
    Have you checked with your MD or pharmacist or dietician about food interactions with your medications?
    (I find that pharmacists can be very helpful if you find them when the pharmacy is quiet/ not crowded.)
  • princess71903
    princess71903 Posts: 56 Member
    The only prob my docs see with this is that my meds cause joint pain and LOTS of nausea. Its hard to eat all day when I have nausea. This is why when I get a break from the nausea I'd pig out on something that tasted really good like mcdonalds. I always thought with being so nauseous and only eating once a day I'd lose weight but the exact opposite happened. I've gained over 20lbs.

I actually track my food on lose it! app. I find that I like it better. I just do quick add calories from that onto MFP