Easy to go back to old ways.

secwife47
secwife47 Posts: 29 Member
Well I thought after 6 months I was done with my bad habits. But this weekend at my sisters, I couldn't resist the chips and dip and other garbage. I really thought I was getting better eating habits. But put me around sweets and im stupid. Im so upset with my self But im jumping back on the horse today and just putting it behind me. I think having low weight loss for June, really put my confidence in the toilet. But Im not going to quit. I just need a boot in the butt!

Replies

• maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    old habits die really slow when it comes to changing your eating habits . perhaps if you bring a healthy dish to snack on to a party it will give you something to eat and everyone else too! always try to set yourself up..when i go to a restaurant i look at the menu before i go there ..if im going to a private house party i bring some healthy stuff to munch on
  • The thing is if you love it, you should never cut it out completely from your diet.

Make sure to incorporate it some time during your weekly eating. This will help with the nom nom bom fest.

Keep working hard, you can do it.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Too much temptation and it is hard to behave. I do well during the week but weekends get me sometimes. I agree it is best to have a little bit of the foods or you will deprive yourself and eat too much of it later. When I go places with a lot of temptation I try to have some and then try to get away from the food so I wont keep going back getting more.
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    The thing is if you love it, you should never cut it out completely from your diet.

Make sure to incorporate it some time during your weekly eating. This will help with the nom nom bom fest.

Keep working hard, you can do it.

Agreed ^^