25% to goal 1 and 20% to final goal!!!

Options
Today I am officially 25 percent to my goal of weighing 180lbs. It has been approximately 4.5 month and I feel great. This weekend I went to buy shoes and I even went down a size. I use to be a 10W and now I am a 9.5M. Felt great about that. Today I did my best time for running 3 miles (43 mins)! Things are really happening. I love it!I just want to thank you all for your support and all the love you send me through here. You are rock stars because you help me stay focused and honest with myself and all of you. Thank you for helping me learn to help myself and continue to do that. And another awesome thing. I have lost weight consecutively for 16 weeks stright! Some weeks I know I don't lose what I would like but It is amazing to know the one and only time I have gained on this journey I started July 1, 2010 happened in my third week and for the last 16 weeks I have lost that is three months of straight loss. This is truely blowing my mind.

Replies

• mcthomason
    Options
    Congratulations ! ! What an accomplishment. How have you done it? I am excited to hear that you are so proud of yourself. Can't wait to celebrate with you !
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! Amazing -- and going down a shoe size is pretty fantastic. Thanks for the post and the Monday morning smile!
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ! ! What an accomplishment. How have you done it? I am excited to hear that you are so proud of yourself. Can't wait to celebrate with you !
    I have been running mostly. In the beginning I was doing a combination of 100 pushup/200 sit up/ 200 squat challenges (can be found on the web) and Power 90 the original. I ran a 5k race and am now training to be able to run 10k. Starting 2011 I start training to do a half marathon (13.1 miles), whic I plan to do in May 2011 and I plan a second one October 2011 :D I have also been usign this amazing site to track my calories :D Iam sure you will be celbrating soon!
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    Great job!
  • wannabefit4life
    Options
    WOOHOO! You go girl! You are rocking it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!