Ben and Jerry's...you disappoint me

Options

Replies

• GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You guys must be eating really small portions of this stuff to have it fit in your calorie limit. I love premium ice cream but even a very small half cup serving has a lot of calories.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    You guys must be eating really small portions of this stuff to have it fit in your calorie limit. I love premium ice cream but even a very small half cup serving has a lot of calories.

I, personally, do about a cup of froyo at a time. Half baked is only 200 calories a serving after all.
  • HellyFaye
    HellyFaye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Cherry Garcia Froyo is my favorite behind the P. Food Froyo. I would suggest checking that out.

Dude, I will totally cry my way through 15 minutes on the arc trainer for some ice cream. I love me some delicious ice cream.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options

I exercise, and sometimes don't care and eat it anyways.
    I finished one pint in 48 days. Froyolooooo.
    (BJs froyo has less cals/fat/ect than their regular counterparts anyways.)
  • missiontofitness
    Options
    Just get the ice cream. New York Fudge Chunk and Chocolate Therapy are delicious. I usually eat the entire pint in one sitting. :x

Eh, I go in between. But I've found that I prefer their froyo flavors over the regular ice cream. If I had to pinpoint why, I think it's because it sits a little less heavy in my stomach, and also because I can eat way more of the froyo than I can the ice cream, and have it fit in my macros (on the days where I give two diddlies about my macros, haha.)
  • missiontofitness
    Options
    Wow that is super disappointing! I love Half Baked. I get the ice cream and not the fro yo though. Maybe that makes a difference? It shouldn't.
    Now I want some Half Baked. Sabotage!!

I've had both (HB ice cream and froyo), and they have had the same amount of add ins! Only difference was one was ice cream, and the other froyo.

Except this one pint, which ascended from the depths of heck and found its way in my shopping cart this week.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I frequently get the Half Baked FroYo, it's my favorite - they spoil me with the mix ins per pint! Sounds like you just got extremely unlucky... I would email them. They will respond to your email more than a Facebook post, trust me. If for whatever reason that doesn't work, call them. They'll make up for it!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    i hate the milk and cookies flavor because the whole time there is only like, cookie crumbs in it. at which point i swear i will never get it again.

then at the bottom there are like two almost whole cookies. which makes me like it and inclined to buy it again. its a vicious cycle!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Buns yum.
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Cherry Garcia is my absolute favorite. I don't buy any other kind of Ben and Jerrys because I too, was disappointed by their cookie dough flavor. But I love love love Cherry Garcia, it hasn't disappointed me ever.
  • lalawaterlala
    lalawaterlala Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    yeah now I'm craving ben + jerry's too lol. my favorite one is the one with the chocolate covered potato chips in it
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Easy.....don't get the froyo just get normal :)
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Americone Dream is my go to.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Any time I have complained about the quality or quantity of a product, I've always gotten first an automated response, then an email which always states they are sending me coupons for free products. Once I bought a box of fiber one brownies (I thing they were fiber one) and instead if 6 brownies, I got 5 brownie an one packet of air! I think I got like $15 worth of coupons from the company.

Pretty much the same deal here. Most recently it was a box of Clif Z bars (minis) with 2 of them packaged incorrectly so they were half opened. Although that was different (yet awesome) because they actually mailed me a replacement box of the same product instead of a coupon for another one or dollar(s) off.
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Two of my favorite men. Chunky Monkey oh my!!:heart:
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Call them.

Their customer service is exemplary. Or at least it has been in the recent past.

802-846-1500
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options

Not true.

Ben & Jerry's & Talenti have a higher calorie amount, but you can have a higher gram amount per serving than regular ice creams. With regular ice creams there's a smaller gram amount per serving but you can find some that have decent calories. It's not that hard to find some to fit into your diet calorie wise.