It's official!

Options
When I started this journey, July 26th, I set two "mini" goals that I wasn't sure were attainable. It seemed like an awful lot in too short a time.

I missed the first by just 2 pounds and three days.

My second mini goal was to weigh 250 on Thanksgiving. As of this mornings weigh in, I have attained that! I officially weigh 248! And nearly 2 weeks early!

It's still a long way from my ultimate goal, but so encouraging. It can be done! I CAN do this! We can all do this!

Thanks so much to the MFP community for all your help, encouragement and support. This site is the ultimate in keeping me going! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    WTG!! I am sure you will succeed to your ultimate goal too, your experience with your weightloss plan is now accompanied by a new-found confidence and long may it continue!

Wishing you all the very best in your weightloss :flowerforyou:
  • Technodonm
    Options
    Congrats! Your posting gives me hope...I'm down to 302 from 325 and have 82 to go. This
    300 barrier is freaking me out!

Keep up the great work!

Don
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am currently sitting at 245 and hoping to reach my first goal of 230 by 12/1.
    So proud of your hard work and dedication... I know your struggles!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome Achievement!

I am currently 265 (from 297) and hoping to reach 250 by the end of the year!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Yay - great work! Keep it up!
  • CelticDragon
    CelticDragon Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!

This is why this community is so awesome! Everyone is so supportive!

I wish you all great success as we continue our journey to happier and healthier selves!
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!