I've really messed up!!

Options
Three weeks ago I was within 5 lbs of my goal weight. Then I had surgery and had to lay around for three weeks. So, I ate ...and ate. Now I have to basically start all over. I really need encouragement or maybee a swift kick for messing up!

Replies

• Rosie31056
    Rosie31056 Posts: 22
    Options
    Three weeks ago I was within 5 lbs of my goal weight. Then I had surgery and had to lay around for three weeks. So, I ate ...and ate. Now I have to basically start all over. I really need encouragement or maybee a swift kick for messing up!
  • Jaymi
    Jaymi Posts: 8
    Options
    I was doing really well for a month. I had family in town last week and went back to old habits. So as of today I am going to get back on track. We can do it together! So here is your swift kick into high gear. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • jesse1117
    jesse1117 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    you didn't "mess up," you had a little relapse. don't get down on yourself! that will not help anything! just get back on the horse, and draw on your experience and knowledge.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You'll be ok!! This isn't a mistake. It's part of life and these things happen! It doesn't mean anything. The fact that you are here says that! Good luck!!!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    I think we are all too hard on ourselves sometimes. You had surgery, so don't beat yourself up. You'll get back into it and you'll take it off again. YOU CAN DO IT! Best of luck. :flowerforyou:
  • FletcherChic
    FletcherChic Posts: 158
    Options
    based on your past exprience with losing the weight, at least you know that you can do it! that in itself should be inspiring for you! don't get down on yourself..write down whatever sad, angry, depressed feelings you are having on a piece of paper....look it over a few times, then toss it in the trash! say goodbye - it's done and time to get back on track! :flowerforyou:
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    don't beat yourself up, getup, dust yourself off and try again. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
    Good luck and hope u are feeling better.