GUYS HELP!! Need ideas...

Replies

• NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,075 Member
    Gym membership? Personal training sessions? I am begging for a heart rate monitor with a chest strap or a body bug.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Last year I bought my husband a really nice Swiss Knife, which he carries and uses all the time... it's very handy.. we got a really nice one for the $80 range and he LOVES it... if your hubby is a fisher/hunter and doesn't have one I would suggest getting him one!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    my ex was huge into hunting. I got him a portable grill ( used butane i think?? ) but he loved it. came in handy for deer season so he could bring eggs and bacon to cook breakfast, and also used it for meets and grilled sandwiches. I got it at sportmans warehouse.

this is another possibility! This is awesome!
  • deshaine
    deshaine Posts: 195
    Buy him a heated toilet seat.

bumper dumper
    http://www.bumperdumper.com

or

truck nuts
    http://www.trucknutz.com

smiley-laughing025.gif
  • patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    I really like the heated toilet seat idea...Or just a nice "Zombies We're People Too" t-shirt from ThinkGeek
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Y3WSFZ69SKT785SJP7XY_L.jpg
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    W2HGQQYWU3XDX3V92GVM_L.jpg

Introducing the alarm clock that runs away and hides when you don't wake up! Clocky gives you one chance to get up like a normal person. But if you try to cheat and stay in bed (you know who you are!), Clocky will jump off of your nightstand, alarm sounding, and wheel around your room looking for a place to hide. Fully adjustable: set it to snooze once before running away.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    get him a gun rack every man needs a gun rack or kc lites or a roll bar or headache rack maybe some truck nutz
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    OMG...you all are hilarious. If I were looking for cooky gifts this is definitely the place to ask! haha....
  • I got my BF a Wildlife Game Camera last year. He loved it so much he went and bought 2 more this year!

I agree with the Gift Card to the favorite Hunting/Sports Store. Bass Pro Shop, ****'s Sporting Goods, Academy Sports....men love them all!

Also my BF loves Camo Ball Caps...he probably has 20 different designs. He got some cute ones at Wal-Mart actually.

Another idea for the Hunter/Fisherman is a Farmer's Almanac as a small gift/stocking stuffer. That is one of the things I am getting my BF this year. I overheard him talking about one of his co-workers having one.
  • W2HGQQYWU3XDX3V92GVM_L.jpg

Introducing the alarm clock that runs away and hides when you don't wake up! Clocky gives you one chance to get up like a normal person. But if you try to cheat and stay in bed (you know who you are!), Clocky will jump off of your nightstand, alarm sounding, and wheel around your room looking for a place to hide. Fully adjustable: set it to snooze once before running away.

This is awesome!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,075 Member
    haha I can't believe mfp censored d. i. c. k.'s sporting goods! silly mfp! I keep returning bac these ideas are hilarious!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Get him some sexy lingerie! He'll love it and he has to unwrap it...on you! I'm being totally serious! :bigsmile:
  • Maybe a dehydrator so when he brings his kills home you can have jerky. :) Gift cards are always a good idea. Hmm... there are clothes for hunting that remove scent so you don't scare away the animals, don't know if he has that specifically. Ammo for his guns? Oh, my husband asked for a tool box too lol, and kc lights for the jeep. What about a hunting buddy, a puppy he could train and take with him??

Edit: OH, or maybe a gun rack for the back window of his truck?? Or if he comes home with a nice deer this year pay for it to be mounted??
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    I need help thinking of ideas for Christmas Gifts for my husband.

For his "Big" gift he wants a tool box for his truck. (yes we are country..haha)

But...I need ideas for the smaller gifts.

He is not a golfer. He likes hunting and fishing, BUT has EVERYTHING he needs for that. I'm running out of ideas.

HELP!!

Thanks in advance for ALL suggestions!

For those days when it's bad out, the Wii has a hunting game...rifle and everything :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Get him some sexy lingerie! He'll love it and he has to unwrap it...on you! I'm being totally serious! :bigsmile:
    :love: Now we're talking!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    :love: Now we're talking!

Crap every other idea is now worthless! This is the best idea!
This discussion has been closed.