Give up a temptation & make a friend!

Options
2»

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter hands down for me. I'm fighting the urge to make 4 peanut butter sandwiches as I type this. I mean, who even thinks about eating that many sandwiches at once?
    This girl.
    :laugh:

LOL I'm with you on this. The quantity is also something I'm with you on. Chocolate gets me too sometimes Ill go months at a time without a craving than it hits me like a wall ...constant cravings. I also occasionally deal with just this craving to gorge myself. I haven't eaten at a Fast food burger joint since I started in January but sometimes Ill drive by a McDonalds or Burger King and Ill just get this urge to stop and eat like 2 or 3 big macs or whoppers. I never give in and strangely I never did that before I started so I don't really understand it but the urge is to go and eat as many sandwiches as I can till I'm full. I hope that eventually goes away. I hate the thought of it disgusts me and I ask myself out load sometimes why?
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Just two? Are you nuts!! J/K :tongue:

I'd say NUTTY BARS for sure. I haven't had any for months now.

And Cheetos. That is my bar snack! But when I am out, I take a plastic baggy of pumpkin seeds, almonds or something instead of bar chips :happy: I slipped on Saturday, I'll admit :blushing:
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I am sure I would be thin already if it weren't for chips and cheese. Seriously I never met a cheese that I didn't like.
  • niki1027
    Options
    Mine is chips well Cheetos to be exact and yellow cake...I can't just taste it...and stop... but so far so good :)

Yep! Im so glad im not the only one who loves cheetos and yellow cake too!! Love, love, love them both!!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    right now my temptation is dill pickle chips, not actual pickles but the chips that are dill pickle flavored and cake of any sort. They recently put dill pickle chips in the vending machine at work and I just can't hold myself back from them.
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I miss Mt. Dew! I could drink a 2 liter or more a day!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    CHEESE! Yes, I do love cheese. Any kind of cheese...........cream cheese, shredded cheese, fancy cheese, mild cheese, spicy cheese, okay... I need to calm down! :brokenheart:
  • melhasscents
    Options
    Mine is Brownies with rolos and chips.. But I am also having a hard time with pop right now.
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke. It is the only soda I drink. However, I have about 15 cans left that I hope to finish by December and be done with forever.
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Reese Peanut Butter Cups can't get enough of the chocoloate and peanut butter combo, and Taco Bell. It's alwasy been my favorite fast food.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of you said chips, but I think I found a good alternative.... dill pickle chips/slices. They still have salt in them, but just a few of them kicks my salt craving and I still get the crunchy without the calories. In fact, when I eat out, I ask them to hold the chips and give me extra pickles. I get weird looks, but it works!*LOL*

Shannon
  • mumoft
    Options
    My top two (there are so many) are chips and cheese.
  • Helenuh
    Options
    My mom just brought pizza home!!!! I need someone to give me reasons not to go down stairs and have a slice. I was planning on fasting today and have another hour and 19 minutes left. I'm hungry and want pizza, but I also want to be able to say I completed my fast. It's pepperoni and I haven't had pizza in over a month. I sound like a baby, but I really want pizza. Should I suck it up and wait till my fast is over, complete my fast and not have pizza, or go down there and have one slice? The last one is more appealing, but the first two are what I should do. :(
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Birthday cake with A LOT of icing! I love icing on cakes and donuts! My sweet tooth was so bad at one point I went to Giant Eagle and bought a 1/4 sheet of birthday cake just for the hell of it and ate all 4 corners :blushing:...I've now cut bad sugars completely out of my diet until I learn how to control it....thanks to MEPs I get alot of helpful advice!