Hello Everyone

Options
So I'm new to the forums but not new to the idea of health and fitness. I've been on and off for around ten years now. I've learned a lot along the way.

I'm 34. Male. I live in Massachusetts. I currently go to the gym 4/5 times a week and lift weights for the majority of that. I also engage in HIIT cardio once or twice a week. I am looking to shave around 15 lbs--on top of the 10lbs I've already lost-- off before I start a slow lean bulk into the land of the bodybuilder.

This time around I've got my diet dialed in and am steadily losing 1-2lbs per week while shaving off body fat. This is an area that I have struggled with in the past. I've always been able to lift, but the diet portion of things has always made me utterly confused. I did a ton of research before this last attempt at fat loss and I think I've finally found what works for my body.

Anyhow, if you'd like a buddy on this platform that is regularly active and can be motivational if needed, then send me a friend request. We all need support sometimes. Cool? Cool.

Nice to meet everyone!