Ready for something that will work!

artzie1234
artzie1234 Posts: 5
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
HI! Well I am new here also and can't wait to get started loosing weight. I am getting married early August and can't wait to look great and feel great on the big day, I have about 15 pounds to loose and am determined to do so!!! Today was the first day tracking and already I can see how easy and helpful this is going to be,,, you don't realize how much you eat and what you are eating until you write it all down. and I love that everything is caculated for you.

Any tips from anyone would be greatly appreciated ::happy: Anyone who would like to keep eachother motivated on a daily basis let me know I am up for the challenge and up to creating a friendship over the computer!!!!
Good Luck to all the other new bees!

Replies

• artzie1234
    artzie1234 Posts: 5
    HI! Well I am new here also and can't wait to get started loosing weight. I am getting married early August and can't wait to look great and feel great on the big day, I have about 15 pounds to loose and am determined to do so!!! Today was the first day tracking and already I can see how easy and helpful this is going to be,,, you don't realize how much you eat and what you are eating until you write it all down. and I love that everything is caculated for you.

Any tips from anyone would be greatly appreciated ::happy: Anyone who would like to keep eachother motivated on a daily basis let me know I am up for the challenge and up to creating a friendship over the computer!!!!
    Good Luck to all the other new bees!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    I too love how easy this site is I hate math so the fact that it does it for me is great and yes you dont realize how much you are eating until you write it down. I also love the fact that it calculates my calories burned compared to my intake. Congrats on getting married in early August just keep your goal in mind so you dont fall off track. My goal is for August too I have to wear a bathing suit in front of my husband and all his friends when they return home from Iraq mind you that these guys if they arent working they are working out to make the time go by faster they have all turned into gym junkies so I use my husband as my motivation I dont want him to come back looking all yummy and me looking sloppy so I workout hard since it is so much easier for guys to get big or lose weight faster then females we are just wired differently and I accept that- So I kick it up a notch- Good luck and you will meet your goal just watch what you eat and workout
This discussion has been closed.