Holiday Desserts

Options
Ok, we've all got at least one. What is your Achilles’ heel on the dessert table over the holidays? Mine is apple pie around Thanksgiving and my father's date-nut pinwheel cookies around Christmas. Mmmmm!

Replies

• tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    Any cookie and all snack mixes.
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Appe Pie for Thanksgiving, and Chocolate French Silk Pie at Christmas. But any given day I LOVE me some Lemon Meringue Pie!
  • jordanlbyrne
    Options
    My weakness is puppy chow, my grandmother's peanut butter fudge, and sweet potato caserole. I am just going to have to take a little bite just to get the flavor/satisfaction. Good luck to everyone.
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    My weakness is puppy chow, my grandmother's peanut butter fudge, and sweet potato caserole. I am just going to have to take a little bite just to get the flavor/satisfaction. Good luck to everyone.

Ooooh, I love peanut butter fudge!
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Puppy chow for me too! I have been craving it since seeing it at a craft show on Saturday! :blushing:
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Baileys over ice at Christmas and honey roasted peanuts MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Mississippi Mud for both Thanksgiving and Christmas!
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    brookeybaby-wear did you get that weight tracker with the horse? I love it! Very cute!:smile:
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    My sister in law makes a killer pumpkin/pecan pie that is worth splurging for - and tops it with real whipped cream no chemical cool whip crap. I would rather skimp on the other food my mother in law will make and eat this pie at their house!

When I go to my mom's for Thanksgiving EVERYTHING is homemade, organic etc so I will eat my real dinner there!