Options
lily_swenson
lily_swenson Posts: 38 Member
Limecrime red velvet. Never have I ever found a better lip color

Replies

• liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Nyx Milk Jumbo Pencil. White shadow, liner, or as a base for bright/pastel shadows. I even blend some into my lipstick for a more pastel color.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    I've gotten hooked on Yve Rocher products. My favorite is their BB Cream amke up. I also love their lavender gel and foot cream. If you order from them, you get a free gift, even if you just order a 5.00 hand cream. Last time, I got a set of tupperware bowls and a bracelet!
  • lily_swenson
    lily_swenson Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Love anything NYX!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I love my mascara! I prefer falsies.... and my favorite brand anything makeup specific is the "Simple" eye makeup remover. It is the most gentile remover I have found yet!
  • Princess71117
    Princess71117 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I have so many favourites for different reasons!! One thing I want to purchase ASAP is MAC's Fix Plus. Lemme tell you, although I consider myself to be pretty great with makeup skills, I usually get the cheaper drugstore brands. However, when I got my makeup done for my mom's wedding, the artist applied a few sprays of Fix Plus to my face and it changed EVERYTHING!! Instead of having a powder-y finish, the spray makes it look like the makeup is your face, mattify's everything and ensures it won't smudge. It's hard to describe, but after one time, I fell in love XD This will be the one expensive thing that I'll be rushing out to get!
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    NYC kohl eyebrow pencil. It's cheap and I use it everyday because my eyebrows are so sparse.

I mostly buy drugstore makeup because it's cheap and I don't wear a lot, but I'll splurge now and then. I love Sephora's mascara, the beauty blender, and Clinique's chubby stick lip color balm (especially fuller fig).
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Dont have a favorite since there's so many choices (this is probably why i quickly got to rouge status at sephora :ohwell: )

some of my staples are orgasm blush by nars,
    la girl pro concealer : i found this for like $2.99 at a beauty supply store. i used to wear nars concealer but this has replaced it.
    urban decay eyeshadow primer
    givenchy mascara
    clairsonic face wash system
    - mix of carrot oil, rosehip oil as a face moisturizer
    - homemade lip and elbow scuff made with vaseline and raw sugar
    eve pearl liquid eye pencil :easy and perfect doe eyes
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    coverfx mineral foundation
    kat von d ladybird palette
    wet n wild megalast lipstick in cinnamon spice and cherry bomb
    tarte lipstain in envy
    gosh cosmetics black pencil liner
    annabelle cosmetics rose lip pencil
  • jojokmack
    jojokmack Posts: 117
    Options
    it HAS to be YSL 'Touche Eclat'......No2
    It is simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!...... but if you are going to purchase, check out Ebay as it is £25 in Department Stores in the UK, and I got mine for £10 with free delivery :D
    I LOVE a bargain!
    Ooooh......also Clarins 'Beauty Flash'....it makes your skin glow and is great under make-up.
    Everything else is drug-store buys :)
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Limecrime red velvet. Never have I ever found a better lip color

Is that what you're wearing in your profile pic?
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Anything Bare Minerals. After 35 years on this planet, I've finally found a makeup I don't want to scratch off with a cheese grater. Apparently, I'm allergic to something in "traditional" makeup that isn't in the mineral makeup.

Oh..and dark red lipstick, and dark black lipstick, and blackest of black eye liner. :glasses:
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Dr. Pepper lip gloss. :smile:
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I used Max Factor's Water Activated Pancake make-up for decades, I adore it! But, it's not available anymore in the States and it's been discontinued. :sad: I can still find it on eBay or Amazon, but it's way too expensive now. I can't afford to pay $35-50 for one package. :noway: I've tried similar alternatives, like Graftobian, which is a pretty good product, but it's just not the same.

My second favorite makeup/beauty product is the Moroccan Argan penetrating oil I started using on my hair a couple months ago. I just smooth a dime size amount through my towel dried hair, blow dry as usual and my hair turns out so shiny and smooth! Love it!
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    *****Benefit's They're Real masacara + MAC prep and prime lash = My eyelashes look fake... They aren't but........ It's a great combination. This is hands down my #1 combination.. Tied for #1 is Bare Mineral's brunette eye brow powder and their brush.

I use Benefit + Bare Minerals for my face.. I also occasionally use MAC.. Depends on what I am doing lol.. Like we just had photos taken with my family, so I used MAC.. but every day wear = Benefit concealer + bare minerals. For special occasions, I always use MAC face products. I use MAC blush too.

Eye shadows = MAC and Lancome. I also use MAC prep and prime EYE before I put on eyeshadows.. Using that, you could literally leave your makeup on for over 24 hours and not have a single crease in your eyeshadow.. I won't even discuss how I know this. :laugh: :laugh:

Eye brows = Bare Minerals brunette and their eyebrow brush is super awesome.

I love red lips.. I use Sephora's nude lip liner as a base and then use MAC's red lipstick, can't remember the name.

I am a MAC fiend and have way more than I care to admit invested in to MAC products. I am not that huge of a fan of their face products because they are SO heavy and thick.

Best make up brush EVER = Lancome Blending brush. Holy crap. I would be useless without that.

Sorry about the long post, I like make up. I would loveee to do it professionally but yeah I already have a career. :smile:
  • randomworldgirl
    randomworldgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Sephora Kohl Eye Pencil in deep brown. I found this little treasure about 10 years ago and have not found anything I like better. Now if only I could find the perfect mascara.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I'm a cheap makeup date and don't wear anything but eye makeup.

Jesse's Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dusts (multiple colors)
    Jordana Eye Shadow Creme sticks(multiple colors)
    Wet 'n' Wild eye shadows
    Rimmel eye liner pencil (black)
    L'Oreal Lineur Intense (black)
    L'Oreal Voluminous mascara (black)
  • TutuMom41
    TutuMom41 Posts: 278
    Options
    Eos chap stick egg

I <3 lancome and chanel
    to bad I have a ton of it and being a mom I use the chap stick a lot more :D
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Eos chap stick egg

I <3 lancome and chanel
    to bad I have a ton of it and being a mom I use the chap stick a lot more :D

My mother in law uses lancome products quite a bit. I had never used them until she started giving me the samples that she got. Now, I love their products. Lancome's HYPNOSE star masacara USED to be my favorite until I discovered Benefit. It's another super awesome masacara.
  • kittykat11111
    Options
    I don't have a makeup favorite, but for hair it my Moroccan Oil.
  • H2Okblight
    H2Okblight Posts: 117
    Options
    Dior Addict Fluid Stick :heart: