Your Driver's License Weight

Options
edorice
edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
Back in 2008 I lied, on my drivers license. LOL. I am now five pounds BELOW what I lied about. How close are you?

Replies

• CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    I've lied for years on mine - inlcuding when I had it renewed this past January. I am now almost 40 lbs lighter than my driver's license says.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Florida doesn't have weight so I haven't had to lie in many years!
  • PolkaDot88
    PolkaDot88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm still 20 pounds OVER mine - here they just eyeball you and estimate themselves. Must have been looking skinny 5 years ago when I got mine, lol.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I don't think NC has the weight on there.
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Renewed mine in July AFTER the weight loss so within one pound! Finally not ashamed or embarrassed to put my actual weight on it!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Im 120 lbs over......

It says 250, and thats what I was when I got my license......Someday!!!
  • mybutterflower
    mybutterflower Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    How exciting! I'm still about 30lbs over what my license said, but you gave me a new mini goal to strive for: "145lbs - actually weigh what my license says I weigh" :laugh:
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    um...yeeeeeeeeeah. it's a lie.

i have about 25 pounds to get there
    and then another 10 pounds from there to my 1st goal

shhhhh don't tell anybody.
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I wanted to lie SO badly.... But I couldn't, I can't lie to the gov... I just can't!!! :-p must be that pesky politics degree :)
  • MrBuckeye
    Options
    I am 1 pound above what I said back in 2008. That's good considering this summer I was 36 pounds above it.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    OMG it's what I weighed when i was 17...but every time i go into the DMV they ask if i want a new picture...I ask if it still looks like me and they say yes...I only need my I.D. to buy booze anyways, i never get pulled over by the cops
  • ctheslayer
    Options
    Off by 3.5 lbs. Not too bad.
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My drivers license weight is my new mini goal thanks to you!!! I would love to be the weight on my drivers license (also a lie). I WILL be the weight on my drivers license by the end of the month!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Im 120 lbs over......

It says 250, and thats what I was when I got my license......Someday!!!

Pound by pound, you will get there!!!
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm now 14 lbs lighter and 1" shorter. I'm quite happy about the weight part, not so happy about being shorter!
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow I am actually 1 pound under, and I put this weight on my license 7 years ago. (It was actually true back then, but as the years crept by it became a lie.)
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    PA does not have weight listed... THANK GOD.
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    At last year's renewal I decided to be a titch more honest....now I'm 30 pounds over instead of 40 pounds lol! (That's due to the change on my license, not my weight!) :blushing:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm under by 50 lbs! ...and yes, it was a lie at the time, so I'm probably under by about 60-70 lbs than I actually weighed. :)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Iowa used to have it on there but the last time I got it renewed in 2008 it was missing from the new design. Im guessing it got removed because everyone lied.

But i remember what it was last time I had it on there and Im 60 lbs below what I lied about. Woohoo!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!