the donuts, they call to me!

Options
Manda86
Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
Ergh... someone HAD to bring a box of Krispy Kremes to work today... I had a chocolate one. :embarassed: It only put me over by 90 calories, but STILL...

*sigh*.

I was embarassed after I had one, because the girl next to me said something akin to
"I thought you were watching what you eat?"

Grrr to people!

Replies

• Manda86
    Options
    Ergh... someone HAD to bring a box of Krispy Kremes to work today... I had a chocolate one. :embarassed: It only put me over by 90 calories, but STILL...

*sigh*.

I was embarassed after I had one, because the girl next to me said something akin to

Grrr to people!
  • Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    Options
    Don't you love how people point out things like that! it isn't like you didn't already feel bad. Sorry girl, we all give in to the krispy kream monster. it's so hard to resist! tomorrow is a new day:happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    omg...S-M-A-C-K!!!! don't you wish you could just do that! lol....such a big help that chick huh?! :mad:

You will have to return the favor one of these days LOL...sigh people like that make me laugh....ANYWAY....don't let it embarrass you or deter you at all....you made a choice you're doing fine and I bet you won't have another in a long time...they sit w/ you don't they ...ugh...like a pretty lump of lead to me these days those donuts! not good! not worth it! ....but ya know if you decide to have another its up to you your cals, your choices ya know....and if miss sunshine chimes in again...you can always say,.....why yes I am....you might want to join me on this!!! lol....:laugh:

hugs and chin up girl!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    omg...S-M-A-C-K!!!! don't you wish you could just do that! lol....such a big help that chick huh?! :mad:

You will have to return the favor one of these days LOL...sigh people like that make me laugh....ANYWAY....don't let it embarrass you or deter you at all....you made a choice you're doing fine and I bet you won't have another in a long time...they sit w/ you don't they ...ugh...like a pretty lump of lead to me these days those donuts! not good! not worth it! ....but ya know if you decide to have another its up to you your cals, your choices ya know....and if miss sunshine chimes in again...you can always say,.....why yes I am....you might want to join me on this!!! lol....:laugh:

hugs and chin up girl!
    Ali :flowerforyou:

Ali, you always have the best responses! I love it!!!!! Yes, Manda...listen to this one!! :wink:
  • Manda86
    Options
    WAH ha ha... I just weighed in this morning... donut or no donut, I'm down another 2.2 pounds!! Take THAT, nosy coworker!

:tongue:
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    WAH ha ha... I just weighed in this morning... donut or no donut, I'm down another 2.2 pounds!! Take THAT, nosy coworker!

Next time she sticks her nose in your business make sure you tell her you lost weight and really enjoyed the donut on top of it. :laugh:

You have to treat yourself once in a while. If you don't you will go nuts and get fed up with being so good. Congrats on your 2.2 lbs.
  • Manda86
    Options

Next time she sticks her nose in your business make sure you tell her you lost weight and really enjoyed the donut on top of it. :laugh:

You have to treat yourself once in a while. If you don't you will go nuts and get fed up with being so good. Congrats on your 2.2 lbs.

Thanks!
    Another thing- I put on a pair of jeans today that I haven't been able to wear in months! Granted, they're tighter than hell, but they FIT!!

*does smaller booty dance*
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options

Grrr to people!

I had someone once say this to me and I sweetly replied yep I watched every bite go into my mouth and it was great! :happy: That shut her up immediately.
  • Manda86
    Options

Grrr to people!

I had someone once say this to me and I sweetly replied yep I watched every bite go into my mouth and it was great! :happy: That shut her up immediately.

Ha ha.. I wish I would've thought of something like that to say- it would've been satisfying to wipe that smug little smirk off of her face...
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options

*sigh*.

Grrr to people!
    YEAH some nerve if they know your dieting or watchin what you eat and then say something maybe they should bring in yougurt and fruit instead.... UGH PEOPLE:explode:
  • Manda86
    Options

*sigh*.

Grrr to people!
    YEAH some nerve if they know your dieting or watchin what you eat and then say something maybe they should bring in yougurt and fruit instead.... UGH PEOPLE:explode:

I'm comforting myself with the idea that I am changing my lifestyle (better late than never) and someday I'll be the weight I want to be, and she'll probably still be overweight.

I was looking at the nutritional facts for Krispy Kreme online- I can't believe I used to eat 5-6 of these at a time at 300 cals a pop! No WONDER I'm overweight! :laugh:
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Yeah i did too.. and now when i take in foods to work... (they have no idea they are good for them) they love it... BUT people whom are insecure wtih them selves always say that to people its bad.... Im glad ur confident enough to change. GOOD LUCK
  • Manda86
    Options
    Yeah i did too.. and now when i take in foods to work... (they have no idea they are good for them) they love it... BUT people whom are insecure wtih them selves always say that to people its bad.... Im glad ur confident enough to change. GOOD LUCK

thank you! you guys are such an inspiration- thanks again, MFPers!
  • Manda86
    Options
    oops.. double posted.. :tongue: