the donuts, they call to me!

Options
Manda86
Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
Ergh... someone HAD to bring a box of Krispy Kremes to work today... I had a chocolate one. :embarassed: It only put me over by 90 calories, but STILL...

*sigh*.

I was embarassed after I had one, because the girl next to me said something akin to
"I thought you were watching what you eat?"

Grrr to people!

Replies

• Manda86
    Options
    Ergh... someone HAD to bring a box of Krispy Kremes to work today... I had a chocolate one. :embarassed: It only put me over by 90 calories, but STILL...

*sigh*.

I was embarassed after I had one, because the girl next to me said something akin to
    "I thought you were watching what you eat?"

Grrr to people!
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    My fiance is a pastry chef and willl "get in the mood" to bake...he knows i am dieting so he will just take them to work or school...but tell me...who can deny themselves hot, fresh, HOMEMADE pastries?!?!?
  • paperstar
    paperstar Posts: 27
    Options
    Yeah, the donut trap..so familiar.

And I frickin' want to SMACK people that make comments like that!! It's HARD HARD HARD to pass up a donut!!!!

Anyways, you'll be ok. We still love you :smooched:
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    it is alright to "cheat" once in awhile, otherwise you can't stay on this weight watching.
  • Manda86
    Options
    I was already feeling a little guilty, but I turned 8 shades of red when she called me out in front of everyone!
    The majority of the people that work where I do (call center) are overweight as well, and most have poor eating habits.. I keep telling people to keep those stinkin' donuts away from me- they're hard to pass up when you have to stare at them all day! I gotta get a different job!
  • Manda86
    Options
    Yeah, the donut trap..so familiar.

And I frickin' want to SMACK people that make comments like that!! It's HARD HARD HARD to pass up a donut!!!!

Anyways, you'll be ok. We still love you :smooched:

aww, thanks

:smile:
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Girl she only said that so she wouldn't feel bad about the four or five she shoved down her throat, You have your donut and don't be down on yourself....YOU STOPPED AT ONE!!!!!!:drinker: Congrats way to go, Way to have WILL POWER!!!! I'm proud of you!!!!!!!:happy: :bigsmile:
  • Mairacrg
    Mairacrg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i agree that is will power,
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I have to laugh :laugh: I had a similar situation today with a co-worker . A co-worker who went "back on" Atkins today.
    After my salad and bell peppers I had a 1/4 of a chocolate chip cookies. They are so awesome, they come from a local sandwich shop we get the surgeon's lunches from...yum! yum! :bigsmile:
    So oh well I told him...it was basically 2 bites and I did 90 minutes of cardio at the gym tonight...whatever!
    I don't feel guilty about it. at all :happy:
    I made sure to add, thist is the good thing about tracking...I can have my cookies (in moderation) and eat my carbs too LOL :laugh:
    I was satisfied and he was drolling over the ice cream in the freezer.
    Kel~:flowerforyou: