Funny thing I saw today

Options
2»

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    My buddy used to drink a beer or two and then go to the gym. At one point he would take a shot of vodka or two....he would laugh about it and I would just shake my head and walk off to work out without his drunk *kitten*.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    My buddy used to drink a beer or two and then go to the gym. At one point he would take a shot of vodka or two....he would laugh about it and I would just shake my head and walk off to work out without his drunk *kitten*.

Haha, that's funny!

No one has post workout KFC for the mega protein??? :P
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    JEANS!!! Its one of my pet peeves to see ppl work out in jeans, Jeans are so heavy, uncomfortable when wet, and restricting!!

Maybe jeans are apart of some resistance training I didn't get the memo on :huh:

There was a guy at my gym working out in blue jeans and COWBOY BOOTS!!!

LOL to the guy in blue jeans and cowboy boots. Just the THOUGHT of working out in blue jeans grosses me out!! :sick:
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that I am one of those people who loves to run with others and listen to the ipod at the same time. Personally I could care less for the conversation (since it is with my husband lol):heart: but I am still motivated by being with him. You see, for me it is motivating because he is a better runner than me. I crank up the music and away we go. If I feel that I have to stop and walk for a minute I just look over at him and observe his body language or facial expression and then I just keep going. So, it just seems to work good for us:wink: ~Jill~
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I suppose that makes sense :) Good on you!