Struggling!

Options
:frown:

Hello everyone. I recently joined my Fitness Pal and got off to a great start. I have been dieting on and off for years now, however I have finally come to that point where I realise all diets lead to one thing - double the weight gain in the end therefore prefer this so as to eat more carefully forever rather than crash dieting.

I am now fasting - as per my religious beliefs, and consume a lot of food in the evenings. Although I am trying to stay within my calories of 1200 per day (which I find OK to manage most days) I have put weight on since starting to fast.

I think this is to do with the amount of sugars in my food rather than the calories. I just hope I can lose the 4lbs I have put on in the past 2 weeks as I really want to reach my target goal by November.

I just need some help and encouragement really, I struggle to navigate to find recipes so any help is appreciated. It’s wonderful to see people’s profiles and see how much weight they have lost. This is a fantastic community and thank you to everyone for contributing on here. It really does help.