Peanut butter yogurt

Options
2»

Replies

• mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Just the thing I've been looking for. Thanks.
  • formerfatboy1
    formerfatboy1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I make something similar but add one scoop of Elite Whey cookies n cream protein powder with my Greek yogurt some cinnamon and its a high protein snack and go to work! happy friday to all!
  • hj1119
    hj1119 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You can buy PB2 on amazon in bulk if you want. I eat a tablespoon daily in my protein shakes so I bought what turns out to be the equivalent of like 5 or 6 of the $5 canisters for $16. It ships free with prime. Bought it like two month ago, still haven't run out.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Yummy thanks!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    100 calorie vanilla greek yogurt +
    PB2 or natural creamy PB +
    2-3 drops of vanilla extract = absolute pb yogurt heaven

As a dessert my boyfriend will crumb alittle granola on top. I do alittle bit of crumbed graham cracker. Also I put my yogurt in the freezer for about 30 mins.

I like PB yogurt.........

Grapenuts cereal is a good add-in too.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    maybe add a bit of dark chocolate to that and it would be good :)
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    A lot of times GNC has the PB2 on sale buy one get one half :)
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    100 calorie vanilla greek yogurt +
    PB2 or natural creamy PB +
    2-3 drops of vanilla extract = absolute pb yogurt heaven

As a dessert my boyfriend will crumb alittle granola on top. I do alittle bit of crumbed graham cracker. Also I put my yogurt in the freezer for about 30 mins.

My husband and I love peanut butter anything but haven't tried PB2 yet. Will try to find some to try this out.

I make a "chocolate chip cookie dough" yogurt for breakfast as a splurge some days. 8oz fage plain, 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter, 1/4 tsp vanilla, 2 tsp honey & 1 tbsp chocolate chips

This also sounds extremely delicious and I have all the ingredients to make it tomorrow for breakfast. Thanks!
  • herryking112
    Options
    The idea for today's recipe was sent to me by a Weelicious reader. Her kid loves when she makes it and so she wanted to share it with me. I altered it slightly and it turned out to be just as big of a hit with my two kids as it was with her's.
    I tend to make savory dips, but sweet ones like this Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip can be a fun change of pace and since it's made with Greek yogurt and any kind of nut butter your family enjoys, it's also a great way to give your kids a double shot of protein.

Fanaledrinks
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Will try this!