The start of my journey

Options
Hi I have used this app for 2 weeks now and lost 9lbs so far without exercise as of yet, I'm am a big girl, was 15st 2lb starting weight and down to 14stone 7lbs now, I want to lose about another 6stone. B nice to hear how much you have lost so far using this app and how long you been doing it for, with/without exercise etc.

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I have been exercising for a pretty long time.

From January to April I lost no scale weight but size 42 to 38 pants. I started using MFP which I regret waiting to use and lost 22 pounds in 76 days with exercise.
  • Byrd718
    Byrd718 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've been using this app for about 40 days. I have lost 19 pounds so far. The only exercise that I do is walk 2 miles a day 6 days a week. I haven't begun any strength/weight training yet. I was on 1800 calories at first, but within last 2 weeks dropped down to 1200.
  • jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have been using this app for about a month and a half. I have lost 14 lbs. I absolutely love it. It helps to have MFP friends to help motivate me when I'm struggling. I wish you the best! :smile:
  • Fsunami
    Fsunami Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    56 days to day. about a week of consistent exercise. about 22 lbs. Exercise seems to be accelerating things....
  • staceyfeb2014
    staceyfeb2014 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bump