Bought the Hungry Girl cookbook

Options
msarro
msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
So, despite a few of my friends laughing at me, the manly man, buying a book called 'hungry girl' on the front, I picked up the Hungry Girl cookbook today at Barnes and Noble. They stopped laughing when the attractive sales girl mentioned that she loved guys who could cook. :blushing:

Oh.
My.
God.

I want to eat the whole book. If you have 17 dollars laying around, pick it up. Seriously. Its got everything from cocktails, to breakfasts, through snacks and dinners. It also has a bunch of 'survival guides' for eating healthy while on the go, or at work, or at the movies... pretty much anywhere. Its packed and totally worth the cash.

Replies

• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    So, despite a few of my friends laughing at me, the manly man, buying a book called 'hungry girl' on the front, I picked up the Hungry Girl cookbook today at Barnes and Noble. They stopped laughing when the attractive sales girl mentioned that she loved guys who could cook. :blushing:

Oh.
    My.
    God.

I want to eat the whole book. If you have 17 dollars laying around, pick it up. Seriously. Its got everything from cocktails, to breakfasts, through snacks and dinners. It also has a bunch of 'survival guides' for eating healthy while on the go, or at work, or at the movies... pretty much anywhere. Its packed and totally worth the cash.
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thanks for the heads up ! Will have to check it out. I usually net for recipes because lets face it........I can't rely on moms (who could eat EVERYTHING without gaining a pound) :drinker: :drinker: or grandmas ( who helped to get me here in the first place..yum yum!!!) :tongue: :tongue: Am looking for something new and healthy to pass down. :smile: