Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Pizza and the other bad things that we love

13»

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    We get pizza once a week, too. I pre-log my food during the week, and as much as possible on weekends. I log my "treats" and work the rest of the day around them to make sure I get my macros where I want them. This weekend doesn't count, so don't look at that. :bigsmile:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    We get pizza once a week, too. I pre-log my food during the week, and as much as possible on weekends. I log my "treats" and work the rest of the day around them to make sure I get my macros where I want them. This weekend doesn't count, so don't look at that. :bigsmile:

This is what I do too.

There were a few things I had to stay away from in the beginning, because I couldn't control myself. As I learned moderation I added them all back into my diet.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member

This is what I do too.

There were a few things I had to stay away from in the beginning, because I couldn't control myself. As I learned moderation I added them all back into my diet.

This, exactly. We've had Oreos in the house for a couple of weeks now. The same box. A couple of years ago, that wouldn't have been possible.
  • KarenB927
    KarenB927 Posts: 94 Member
    Due to,thyroid disease, which triggered a major gluten problem, I had to cut out a lot of things I like; bagels, pastries, cakes, pies, cookies, everything with gluten in them and had to learn to make some of them myself. I had pizza tonight for dinner using a gluten free pizza crust, Contadina pizza sauce (gluten free), and Sargent reduced fat 4 cheese Italian blend. Clocked in at 500 calories for whole personal size pizza. I measure out the sauce and cheese for one serving.