Any Crossfitters on here?

Options
I'm new to this, opened account in Nov'13, logged on today for the 2nd time. I've been procrastinating about keeping a food journal as I think I eat pretty healthy. I gained 90 pounds during pregnancy 5 years ago. I managed to lose 48 pounds over the 4 years after the birth, I'm targeting my pre preggo weight right now, so I've got abouts 20 pounds ( or 2 full dress sizes) to go.

I've made some serious progress with my fitness, I could barly lift a 45lb bar 6 months ago, or run 500m without 2-3 stops. Now I am starting to lift heavy (1RM 220lb deadlift), and can run a full 1000m without stopping. Crossfit is defintely my new addiction so I'm not looking so much at the scale - my body is changing rapidly, I'm gaining muscle, not expecting to see the pounds fall off too quickly, I'm more excited by my clothes size and how clothes fit. I'm down one full dress size since January.

I work out 4 times a week currently and work on mobility at home 2-3 times a week as well. Where I struggle is with my portion control - I'm eating 5-6 meals a day - on days I workout, plus I ingest BCAA pre WOD and ISO protien post WOD. I'm targetting 1400cals a day as an average - I know I'm going over based on the size of my portions. Oh and my sweet tooth which gets he best of me some days.

I'm looking for some like minded people to join me on the journey...feel free to add me or PM if willing to link up.

:)

Replies

• _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I CrossFit 5 days a week. There is also a forum group on here that has lots of active members.
  • KandGRanch
    KandGRanch Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to get back into cross fit! Add me if you'd like :)
  • Tony_Von_Stryfe
    Tony_Von_Stryfe Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi, I' m looking for crossfit friends as well