Ice Cream Trust

CookNLift
CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
Okay, been having this argument with my co worker. She says you can't trust someone who bites their ice cream....it just so happens that I bite my ice cream and I find myself trust worthy. I personally bite it ...I don't enjoy licking my ice cream and getting it all over my face...plus it takes too long and it starts to drip on your hand and then you need a napkin.

Since MFP stinks at not having polls....do you bite your ice cream or lick it. and why can't you trust someone that bites their ice cream?

Replies

• Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    It depends in the circumstances, I've liked and bitten ice cream. If its hot out & its dripping you need to give a lick. Is it hard fresh scooped ice cream that will fall off the cone if you lick it, then bite. Some ppl think its not natural to bite ice cream without flinching, but what if they have fake teeth. Personally when I get a bit tipsy my teeth go numb. Sometimes if its soft serve you can bite it with your teeth over your lips.
  • wdys.gif

Damn wrong gif!

Lxhja7J.gif
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    i lick ice cream cones.

i bite ice cream sandwiches and bars

and i think it's a little bit of both when scooping ice cream out of a bowl.

i don't think ice cream eating technique is a valid way to judge trustworthiness, and, ironically, I distrust anyone who uses ice cream eating technique as a means to do so.,
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    I only truly trust people who don't like ice cream. Because then I know when I go back to the freezer all my good stuff will still be there.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    I'm a biter. Come at me.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,147 Member
    I lick cones. For other ice cream treats, I stick it in a bowl and let it get melty until it's room temperature or drinkable. I understand it's disgusting, but I have cold sensitive teeth and biting ice cream puts me to my knees in pain.

Not that I think people who bite ice cream are untrustworthy, but biters tend to be fast with finishing and they may be eyeballing mine.
    tennant-ice-cream.gif
  • Monnix39
    Monnix39 Posts: 127
    Agreed! @ wolverine66
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    I'm a biter. Come at me.

ITMTBS?
  • will2lose72
    will2lose72 Posts: 128 Member
    I really have no idea on your poll...but maybe you and your friend should invest in an ice cream/cupcake place called "Lick It, Bite It, or Both!" We have one in Austin!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    I'm a biter. Come at me.

ITMTBS?

IDEKWTFTM
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    LyndsyFx4.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    I'm a biter. Come at me.

ITMTBS?

IDEKWTFTM

:laugh:

Is This Meant To Be Sexual
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,064 Member
    Both
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Soft serve is always licked (giggity). Hard serve, especially if it has chunks of stuff in it, usually needs to be bitten until it melts enough to settle into the cone then it can be licked without worry of losing your scoop. Dipped cones are tricky but delicious.