45 lb goal! Looking for friends on the journey!

Options
2»

Replies

• court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have lost 2 of my 54 lbs…feel free to add me!
  • Minniehaha19
    Minniehaha19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I' m not new to the site, but I am getting re-acquainted with MFP. I am 52 and my short term goal is to lose 40 lbs--half way there. My struggle usually comes at month 3, which is where I am now. Feel free to send a friend request. Best of luck!
  • charliecopley
    Options
    Looking to lose 45 lbs myself. Lost 30 lbs last time with MFP, going (mostly, but kept yoghurt) paleo, walking daily; and kept it off. Going hardcore paleo this time, but that's me, it worked and kept the weight off. (Because I maintain portional control since then. You can check my diary if you want.)
  • TwinkiesNKetchup
    Options
    feel free to ad me :)
  • kathym617
    kathym617 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm also in Boston, looking to lose about 40 pounds. I've got three kids (the youngest is 4 months) and miss being able to keep up with them! Feel free to add me :)

Kathy
  • aahavaa
    aahavaa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Also 44 and aiming to lose 40 to 50 llbs.Bought an exercise bike two weeks ago as daily walking wasn't doing anything to prevent the piling up of pounds,despite having a healthy and relatively low calorie diet.Feel free to add me :)
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am also from the Boston Area I will be 40 in December & have 50 lbs to lose. I have done this before but then let myself fall off the food truck so to speak (Lost 50lbs gained back 30lbs) now I am back again & determined to lose it again. It took me 5 1/2 months to lose the weight the 1st time I am hoping it will come off as well this time through & that I can learn to maintain my weight loss I swear that's the most difficult part that & the last few stubborn pounds. Good luck to you in your journey.