vacation time not sick time yuck :|

Options
Falcon
Falcon Posts: 853 Member
Last week I went up to a friends cottage and she would not let me go to the bakery, ice cream store or bring home junk food. We ate very healthy and went on walks and I came back 11.6 pounds lighter.

I knew I lost weight and inches because my clothes decided to grow. before I saw the number on the scale. I readjusted my calorie intake on the website taking advantage of the weight loss.

also came down with a really nasty chest cold and had to cut my vacation short because I wasn't getting better.. Haven't slept in three days which is really annoying. The chest cold is barely under control and all I've been eating in the last two days is soup, tea with honey, using a neti pot and taking decongestants which seems the cough has calmed down quite a a bit since I started using the neti pot.

any suggestions on what I could be eating besides the above would be most welcome or hints on how to shake this bugger quicker would be helpful.

Replies

• LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    11 pounds in a week? Well, youre dying. Good luck.
  • Falcon
    Options
    yeah, to get to the cottage I had to climb stairs, she has three border collies which kept me active and it's in a really hilly area ;)
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Penicillan?
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I would visit the doctor..
  • Falcon
    Options
    been to the ER twice and unless I have a high fever they won`t do anything.

I went six months with a kidney infection being un-diagnosed. I was in and out of the ER several times. Kept passing the urine infection test and being sent home because I had no fever I begged on several occasions for a culture test to be performed. I finally found a doctor that sent for a culture test and it came back positive for a kidney infection.

By the time I get diagnosed with something serious I`ll most likely have to three quarters dead before they do anything for me

I had three high fevers in my entire life, and three minor ones, I rarely get fevers. They`re waiting for something that won`t happen for me unless things suddenly swing south